PDA

View Full Version : Finally No more whiney ,sad behavior ,symptom free and happy !

looking4answers
25-04-08, 05:02
Just thought I would say hello after many months of absence. Im not even sure the last time I was here.

I used to contribute more sadness, anxious moments, heart mumurs, heart skipping beats weird feelings and pains than most on this board.

Wanted to just say im happy now. NO MORE PANIC... NO MORE DEPRESSION...NO MORE ANXIETY.. NO MORE NERVOUSNESS.. NO NOTHING!

I got up one morning and said that I would rather die enjoying being out and taking chances than sitting in a dark corner the rest of my life shaking and baking in my anxiety.

Yes I still have blurred vision, I still have skipping heart , I still have strange sensations , I still have thoughts about heart attack, stroke ,brain tumor
and everything everyone has ever mentioned on this board.

Just wanted to say ..you can too.. I got up one day and decided to live. I have in my mind I would rather be out doing something fun and keel over than to be sitting scared to death the rest of my life. What is life if we are miserable?

Many people everyday have many pains, they also struggle to get out of bed and hurt all day long but they just keep on going. I can't begin to tell you how much more in control of my life I feel . I started by pushing myself and pushing myself to do more and more and more.

I made myself be physical to the point of passing out. I started eating again. I gained weight thus causing me to gain muscle mass, thus giving me strength to go on. I still get tired but its a great tired..

I put aside my fears and told myself ..."what is the worse that could come from this?" Death? We all are going to die.. its not a matter of "if" but when..

Wouldn't you rather just let go of your fears and anxieties and just say if im going to die im going to do it going places I want to go and doing things I rather do ..

Who wants to sit and shutter everyday in their little corner and sit in their homes watching the world go by ? I don't and months now later I got out away from the pity party and said "Damn the torpedoes ,full speed ahead"

I can't believe the difference. I actually go everywhere and do everything that I used to do. I have strength to go on and work hard ,play hard and when I hurt I just blow it off to muscle aches or getting older.

When I can't breathe I rest awhile and get up and get going again. When I peek out of the covers in the morning instead of dreading the day I grasp the moment rip the curtains back and strecth and say "what am I going to do today or accomplish"

I just want each and everyone of you to know that you can too. Let go of fear.. where is it going to take you . You are going to die anyway so what. we all die..

Look at all that have come and gone before us. You think they didn't dread death? Why was religion invented? Its because man didn't want to grasp the thought of nothing after. So what.. We were part of this universe and planet some 4 billion years before the present and when we die we will join that part of the planet and universe thats been here long before us and will be here long after we are gone.

The key face it ! Don't look back.. Enjoy every moment.. Man is not destined to be here very long. The earth is constantly changing and will soon rotate the dominant species again . The earth gave man its time, now its making way for another dominant species. and there is nothing you nor I can do about it.

So live live live. Think of all of those with tremendous illness that bravely face each and everyday with a death wish.. Its not easy to die.. Its harder to live but Im pulling for each and everyone of you . We are all control freaks. That is what scares us .The unknown and the feeling of destiny. Knowing you will DIE.. and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Count every precious moment good or bad ,breathe every breath you can take ,clean or otherwise. Rush rush rush into the dark night and scream and let it be known you were here! Don't sit in panic and anxiety turning in on yourself. Focus on others less fortunate than yourselves. Get some animals
that someone else threw away.

Give them love and they will love you back. They will protect you and keep you and make you feel there is something or someone more important than you and they depend on you. Get out in the sunshine. Take the allergies, the dizziness, and the weird spots in front of your eyes..We all get every bit of what you have and more..

Hold on to yourself and take the ride of a lifetime..Its called your life! None of us will survive. I assure you ,and if you could you would be too old to do anything other than just be in massive pain everyday and illness and whatever longevity could bring you ..

When you die ,its natures way of making room for new life. Nothing more. Nothing personal. Although im skeptical. Im sure there is some other form after this one..If not we will turn into what we are inside..Pure energy. Energy cannot die it only changes form..

Our very souls is energy .Its what makes us different and human ,it gives you thoughts ,emotions, actions. After all the soul is nothing more than energy and it will pass to somewhere else..Not just sure where but im sure that we will go beyond our bonds here on earth and join the universe to bigger and better things.

When you are scared you are dying ,scream and say GO FOR IT. Im not afraid ..How bad could it be. Your worries are no more. Live each day so that if you do out last most of us , you will have no regrets. You can look back and say "hey I did it my way " Most of all I just wanted to say I shook it all. I am not anxious, depressed, stressed, sad, lonely, or none of the below or above. I beat it and you can to. Just get up ,push harder, play harder and quit trying to fight the absolute ..You will die one day ..Maybe not this moment , not this week, month or year , or even many years from now. But you can rest assured you will.

Until that moment comes let it all go and enjoy your life. I refuse to take any of the things that are discussed here on this board .I stopped letting any of it bother me and my life has been so much better for it.

I wake everyday and grasp life by the horns and don't look back. And "hey im still alive and kicking" Just thought I would mention it. Good luck to all of you and God bless.. Do yourself a favor and stop looking inward . Take time to smell the roses and look beyond yourself..You will find a beautiful world out there and yes there are many flaws but they aren't fatal.

Take care. Michael

mlazar
25-04-08, 15:23
Nice post. Easier said than done for some of us:), but great pep either way.

Carla08
25-04-08, 15:38
Wow thats very inspirational and I am glad you are feeling lots better and stronger. I try and think postively like that every day but with the best will in the world suddenly out of nowhere, I feel the exact opposite for no apparent reason and there lies the difference between seeing the world when you are in a non anxious/depressed state compared to how a person views the world and themselves when they are down and anxious and agoraphobic. However your post is very encouraging and inspirational and gives me a lot of hope for the future.

Joe1981
05-05-08, 05:21
Wow, i was wondering where you've been, I'm so glad you are doing better! I hope you continue to get strong and take steps forward.. Keep us posted!

Way to go! :yesyes:

Jaco45er
05-05-08, 09:36
Hi looking chap, good to hear from you again.

I can dig what you are saying (how come Brits talking American slang never sounds right ;)).

I had a similiar experience when I was feeling at my worst, I just said "what the hell, let it kill me, I am off to the gym".

Since that time, I tend not to fear anxiety (for the most part anyway).

Good to see you are well chap :)

Jaco

smudgie
05-05-08, 10:11
Hi there

what a great post an inspiration to others.

take care of you
smudgie

diane07
05-05-08, 10:37
that was fabulous post. i can understand where you are coming from. i figured anxiety is a bit like giving up smoking you may have several attempts to get rid of it and suddenly like stopping smoking it just happens, from time to time it comes back and instead of us thinking its just a relapse we instantly panic and think oh no its back......... why.

i believe its mind over matter, and like you said whats the worse that can happen.

well done to you and best wishes
diane xx