PDA

View Full Version : lookin for a friend

bailey
25-04-08, 05:10
:weep: Sittin here 5am can t sleep feelin scared again why do i always feel as if i am on a planet of my own got blood tests back there ok and am still not convinced it makes me feel sick what is with me have nt took the dog out in 4 days apart from the back door starting to accept this is my way of life now have a phobia about taken medication had this for 14 years and a phobia about being ill i dont i feel so sad scared and alone my life is goin by so quick and all i do is worry please tell me am not the only one not had a good week hubby lost his mum the funeral on saturday so u can imagine how i feel can i have a hug i haven t been in the chatroom all week not been upto it

chalky
25-04-08, 07:05
Hi Bailey,

I am so sorry to hear of your mum-in-law's death.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Try to keep things very simple to help you through this.
Remember to eat,have a good fluid intake and try to get some rest.
You can cope with this and help your husband too.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Best wishes,
Chalky

lorac
25-04-08, 09:17
Hi Bailey

Sorry to hear you are going through a bad time at the moment and am very sorry for your loss.

I have just been through the same thing, my mother in law died and we had the funeral on Weds so I understand what you are going through. You will get through this, some how you find a way of coping with it all. My thoughts are with you and your husband.

Love
Carol
x

marie1974
25-04-08, 10:15
:hugs: im so sorry to hear that, in time things will get better for you even though you cant see it at the moment. be strong

Lindalou64
25-04-08, 12:39
Sorry To Hear About Ya Mother In Law And How Ya Feeling In Time This Shall Pass Baily...try And Stay Positive.......i Wish Ya Well........linda Xx

Lilith1980
25-04-08, 13:57
Hi Bailey

Sending you some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: at his difficult time.

We're all here if you need to talk.

Jo xxxxx

rascal
27-04-08, 10:32
sending you lots of hugs,:bighug1: , keep your chin up, things will get better. go back into the chatroom. go into the garden with the dog, then just down the road with the dog etc, small steps, thats what people tell me to do, i am expecting too much too soon, so small steps.
take care.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

LittleWolf
27-04-08, 11:30
Hi Bailey

From a new friend of yours, here is a huge hug.. Meanwhile I will send you healing and strength.
Sorry to hear about your Mother in Law.

Love and Light
Mel xx