PDA

View Full Version : apologies to all on fri pm chat

milly jones
25-04-08, 14:36
i made a fool of myself in chat today by getting upset re my job. I apologise to all who were with me. This is one of my difficulties re what people think of me. I blamed rich and it wasnt his fault. it is my problem i'm so sorry. i should try and be stronger. please forgive me everyone i was stupid and should not take things personally x

thevoicewithinme
25-04-08, 15:48
Milly, I wasn't in chat today when you say this happened, but I do know that most of us from time to time get upset whilst in chat whilst feeling particularly anxious. I too am like you, and worry all the time what people think of me, you are not alone there...but one thing I have learnt on here is that nobody judges you.

Kaz

xx

est
25-04-08, 16:13
milly hun we have all been upset at times people who use chat are anxious and things can be said in heat of moment no one here holds a grudge im sure it is already forgotten u certainly havent made a fool of yourself come back to chat soon hun xx

diane07
25-04-08, 16:20
aww milly,

no need to apologise hun, we all get upset. you must remember that we're all here for you and to help one another. come to chat hun, you can't desert me now i found a friend. i need you aswell as you may need me

Di xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Orion
25-04-08, 16:26
Hi Milly

No need at all for any apology.We all have days when we feel that everything and everyone is against us.Come back to chat your friends are missing you

Orion

Wolfie
25-04-08, 16:31
Aweee, Milly my Love,

Everyone is right -- there is no need for you to apologize, we have our bad days and we have our good days, and everyone here if gunna be here with you through both and we all understand how it feels when things seem very stressful and overwhelming.

And please don't say that you are stupid, or that you made a fool out of yourself, because you didn't. You are not stupid. You are not a fool.

We're all here for sweetie, I hope that you'll be back in the chat room as soon as possible so we can chat again, and also so I can hug you and pounce you!! :)

Love you loads hun, take care for now,

Wolfie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oceanblue
25-04-08, 16:50
(((Milly))),

I had a panic last night in chat, I kind of freaked out abit lol. I think those who know me are quite used to it.

We all do it at times,.. and although I wasn't there when this happened, I'm sure everyone understands.

Hope you're ok :flowers: xx

milly jones
25-04-08, 19:43
Thanks voice, estelle, andy, wolfie, katie and di, wow i've never had friends before. thanks to all of u for ur support, and keep chatting to me even if i say something daft. i'm starting to rely on u all , much love mill xxxxxxxxx

eeyorelover
25-04-08, 19:45
Chat is supposed to be for support when we need it.
We are all human and sometimes say things we don't mean - or don't mean to say out loud (LOL) - when we are upset.
Don't sweat it hun!
Just put it behind you and move forward!
Glad you are feeling better now!!!
xxx
Sandy

samc100
25-04-08, 19:58
Hi Milly - you've had a really rough week so don't be too hard on yourself for letting yourself get upset today. I am very sure that those in chat have seen far worse !!! Hope you have a chilled and relaxing weekend.

milly jones
26-04-08, 09:33
thanks sam and sandy, u all give me strength to go onxxx