PDA

View Full Version : funny sensation in leg

Janieb
25-04-08, 19:19
I have a wierd sensation which comes and goes situated just below my knee cap. Now and again it has like a tingeling sensation but it's very now and then... it doesn't hurt it just feels wierd like my knee has gone numb but it hasn't

It's been here for a while now and it's worrying me...I just feel so crap tonight I am going out for drinks but not in the mood I feel like a huge marshmellow and I want to sit down and cry because everything is freaking me out! I am just thinking of a million and one things :( oh dear

does anybody have something similar...should I worry I don't want to go back to my doctors they are useless...

Janieb
27-04-08, 01:01
I have been moving around a lot today and i don't appear to have noticed it as much but then again I have something else now worrying me so maybe thats it....I know it's anx cause if it were serious it would be there preminantly! it's all in my head

Thanks for checking back :D

traciec39
28-04-08, 02:26
hi there

i had this sensation for about 2 months and then suddenly sciatica started on the same side. I think it was a slight warning sign i hope that this is not your case but dont worry if you get a pain in your buttock and leg.
take care
tracie

Joe1981
28-04-08, 03:02
When my anxiety was at it worst I would get freaked out at the wind lol.. I'd be like what was that on my face or 1 time i was in my car at a train track and a train was going by that was shaking the ground and I was like am i shaking or what?

What I am trying to get at is when you are so anxious you will read into every little thing and then focus on it making it 100 times what it really is.. It's scary but all this is normal and can be beat..

Keep your head up.