PDA

View Full Version : Print off stuff

jill
26-04-08, 00:35
Hi ALL :hugs:

When I first came to this site, reading threads, my mind was full of panic, anxiety, we all know that a panic,anxiety mind is very very negaitive, we are scared, no matter what we read we sometimes can't understand what we are reading, are minds are far to negative.

There is great info behind this site, which is well worth reading more than once,:yesyes: what we are trying to achieve is to re programme our minds, so its going to take time.

So, printing off stuff helps, read what you have printed off at different times of the day, if you have put a thread up asking for help, print it off.

There are some GREAT threads on here, allso worth printing off and reading at different times of the day.

You can read something once, get nothing out of it, but read it at another time of day and what you are reading seems to make a bit more sense.

Our frame of minds rule just how much we take in, if we tied we may not take in what has been written or if we feel a higher level of anxiety when reading we don't read in a positive way, if you know what I mean :blush:

There has been lots of things that has helped me and this is one of them, reading things at different times, printing things off, taking it away from the pc, helped me move on a little.

Hope this helps

wishing you all well

LOVE JILLXX

Dave777
26-04-08, 07:43
Hi Jill, yes it does help sometimes.
Glad to hear you are so positive, .... as always.
Good to have contact with people who are prepared to chat about their experiences.
Although apparently I'm a man of few words!? lol:winks:

Dave