PDA

View Full Version : nausea/belching

KGlynn420
26-04-08, 20:57
Ok So i have gone to my gp twice for this. I have been severely nauseaous for about 2 months and i belch like crazy. Its worse if i am hungry or if i just ate. It kinda feels like i have had a bunch of alcohol, like a sour feeling in my stomach and throat. i was first told it was probablly ibs. then i was told it was probablly heartburn. my gp put me on zantac an acid reducer and it didn't do anything. I am paranoid i got stomach cancer or pancreas cancer. i feel so uncomfortable. Im 24 and love to go out for a drink with friends but this stomach pain keeps me from going out. Alcohol intensifies the pain times 10. Any suggestions on what the heck is wrong with me???

cattttt
27-04-08, 06:10
There could be any number of reasons for this, with any form of cancer being at the BOTTOM of the list, go back to your doc, it needs sorting out and in the meantime, stay off the alcohol, it's not good for anyone.

smudgie
27-04-08, 08:54
Hi there
this could be anything and kitty is right try and put the cancer at the bottom of the list.

Firstly it could be physical anxiety, which I get. This is one of my systoms to stress, amongst others. I take tablets from the dr for sickness, its really bad I feel sick all the time im awake but I have excepted that it is stress.

The bulching happens when something really upsets me or im in a place i dont want to be.

Go back and see your dr and make them do something to put your mind at rest.

Take care of you
Smudgie