PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack while driving

Lila
27-04-08, 19:08
I just went to get some groceries...well I tried too. I was almost at the store when I got a PA, scared the crap out of me but I managed to drive home with all the windows open. I am so shakey right now and my hands feel weird like they are stiff or something. I hate this, I hate that I am having PA's again. I just burst into tears when I came into the house and told my husband. Just needed to tell someone who knows what they are like about it....glad I had this forum for that.

milly jones
27-04-08, 20:36
we just chatted lila, pm anytime
milly xxxxxxxxx

Lila
27-04-08, 20:42
Thanks for listening, Milly xx

milly jones
28-04-08, 09:17
hey lila,
u lot listen to me too,

its a two way street,

pm anytime lovely xxx

milly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Jaco45er
29-04-08, 08:16
((((((((Lila))))))))

You know it's just a setback, try not to dwell on it. It was just an anxiety attack, nothing more, and they pop up from time to time so let your mind release this one.

Are you still smoking that old merc? maybe it was your body's way of telling you it's time to change your wheels ;)

I hope you are better now lass.

Legra x

Jaco

KEVKEV
06-05-08, 21:39
i HAD MY FIRST THREE PANIC ATTACKS THAT MADE ME GO TO THE DOCTOR IN A CAR. MY LEGS STARTING GOING NUMB AND TINGLING. I HAD PAINS IN MY ARMS AND CHEST AND I HAD TO STOP NEXT TO THE ROAD. I HAD TO ACTUALLY DRIVE HOME ONE DAY AND THEN TO THE DONTOR . THAT IS WHERE IT STARTRED FOR ME A YEAR AGO. I FEEL FOR YOU COS THE CAR IS A BIG FREAK OUT COS YOU THINK WHAT IF I LOSE CONTROL WHILE DRIVING.WELL GOOD LUCK. AFTER THOSE FIRST THREE CAR INCIDENTS I HAVE HAD MOSTLY OTHER PHYSICAL ATTACKS RELATED TO WORK. TRY TO DRIVE WITH SOEMONE YOU KNOW AND LOVE AND WHO KNOWS ABOUT YOUR CONDITION. I TRIED IT WITH MY BROTHER.