PDA

View Full Version : EFT anyone?

Juneie
01-04-05, 20:16
I only heard about EFT recently on this site and wondered if anyone knew more about it Ive found a local practitioner but as my knowledge is limited I dont know what to expect or how to judge if she is good or not. She has a lot of letters after her name...lol..but then again im training to be a counsellor on a home study course which will mean letters after my name, but no actual experience. If anyone knows what I can expect or how it works in more detail, please let me know.

Ty, June x

long term panic/anxiety sufferer, add agroaphobia to that, fed up

nomorepanic
01-04-05, 20:30
Hi June

There are a few posts about it on here and some info on my website....

Have you read the previous posts or do you want me to look then out for you?

Try this on the website too...

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/therapy.htm

I haven't tried but I know people have

Nicola

Jan
01-04-05, 20:42
Hi June

Thats weird I have been emailing a few EFT practitioners myself. Only know that it works on the meridian lines on the body by tapping various points on the face arm and hand. Sounds good though as it unblocks emotional stuff. also another one I have heard of is IET Integrated Energy Theraphy a bit like EFT but it works with the angels. Not sure how you would know if she is good but if you got her off the site then she must be ok. Let me know how you get on..

Take care

Janine

Juneie
01-04-05, 20:53
Ty Nicola and Janine, I have looked it up on this site and the various links, it sounds a bit odd, however, id jump through flaming hoops to catch a fairy in a red hat eating daffodils if it helped...lol. When I searched for posts on here I came up blank. By searching for EFT I came up with lots of stuff, mostly Left...lol....so your help in finding stuff would be appreciated. When/if I start this therapy I will of course let everyone know how it goes. I did not find her on this site, but in a local village news letter for my area.

June x

long term panic/anxiety sufferer, add agroaphobia to that, fed up

Meg
01-04-05, 22:17
www.eft.com . You can download the full kit and caboodle

About Page 88 ish is about the main crucial area as I recall..

Kiniesiologists often practice this too.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
02-04-05, 15:48
June

Did you try this post ..

EFT. Anxiety cure? try it. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=715)

Nicola

Jan
11-04-05, 22:02
hi June

I know what you mean about jumping through hoops me too. Let me know how you get on. Whereabouts do you live??Accupuncture is similar you know just without the verbal acknowledgments. They both work on the energy meridians. Let me know how you get on as i would have to travel to nw london and that is a bit far for 1 1/2 hrs. My dad is going on a course to learn it in june so maybe I will wait for him. HA HA

Take care and hope that it helps

Janine