PDA

View Full Version : Hello

bladerider
27-04-08, 23:06
A quick introduction, I am the partner of theviocewithinme. At the moment she is struggling with panic attacks and trying to stop agrophobia from taking over.

I admit I don't understand what's happening, but that is why I have joined this site.

Carl

HappyHayley
27-04-08, 23:19
Great to meet you Carl. I wish we all had partners who tried to understand us. I am sure you will find this site very informative.

Give our love to thevoicewithinme.

Hayley

bluebell68
27-04-08, 23:35
Hi carl.. i agree with Hayley.....its hard enough for us sufferers to understand anxiety, so its 100 times harder for you.... but it is fantastic that you are trying so hard to support her :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: and its great to :welcome: you to NMP....
If more partners tried as hard as you, it would be great.. knowledge is power when dealing with anxiety.........
Hope joining the site gives some insight...
Best wishes
Rachel

Joe1981
28-04-08, 02:33
:welcome: to the site! :D

kellie
28-04-08, 06:26
hiya Bladerider :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . im sure this place will give you a much better understanding of what kaz is struggleing and suffering with and will help you to help and support her, you are a lovey man for doing this. Ask as many question as you want hun and have a good read of the posts and forums. there is also the chat room where you can talk to us all or just keep posting.
best wishes to you.
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
28-04-08, 09:34
Hi Carl

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

thevoicewithinme
28-04-08, 10:10
Hello Carl,

Means a lot to me that you have joined this forum. I know how difficult it is for you to understand the way I am right now. When we met two years ago, I was bubbly and outgoing...now I feel that I have retreated into my shell.

You and me had a very rough time last year because of things that came to light about my ex...but we were and still are always there for each other.
He is not going to win, I am going to get better, I am not prepared to give up!!

I know at the moment I get very very insecure, but that is all part of this damn anxiety and I know I can be beat it, especially knowing I have your love and support.

Kaz xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :bighug1: :bighug1:

trac67
30-04-08, 11:05
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
01-05-08, 17:42
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

chalky
01-05-08, 19:36
Hi Carl,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lindalou64
02-05-08, 01:21
Hello Bladerunner And Welcome, Good To See You Support Kaz She Is A Very Nice Lady....i Wish Ya Both All The Best..........linda Xx

bottleblond
02-05-08, 14:52
Hi Carl

WELCOME to the site!!

I think it's lovely you joining to support Kaz.

Lisa
xxx

Southern_Belle
04-05-08, 16:15
Hi Carl,

Welcome to the site. We have many caregivers here and you will get alot of information.

:hugs:,

Laura :flowers: