PDA

View Full Version : will it ever end ???????????

SAMKIRMAN
28-04-08, 01:32
sorry guys me again down in that big dark hole again i wake up in the mornings and just can not be arsed with anything i been crying for hours my life is a mess and i just want my dad i want to go asleep and not wake up i sooo tired of feeling like everyone is fed up with me winging on i tired of feeling like iu all alone in this i tired of not having the ability to having a conversation without thinking the other person not interested i tired of not smiling i tired of walking around feeling like i got insane wrote on my head and that everyone is staring at me thinking what a miserable cow is she i wish people could see how much i hurting and how much i hate being where i am and how i would love to be happy again instead of popping pills .everything seems stacked up against me at moment
i sooooooooo tired

Oceanblue
28-04-08, 01:59
(((Hugs Sam)))

I'm sorry I haven't got any advice right now, because I feel really sad too, and can't stop crying. Thinking of memories and emotionally feeling very low. I don't know your circumstances, and where your dad is,.. but I've been thinking of the people I've lost, and wishing that I could have said more to them when they were here.

I wish I could make my dad happy again, I hate to see him looking so sad. I want him not to feel guilty if he were to meet and live a new life with somebody else.

I feel empty and I know he does too.

All the thought's hurt so much, I can't stop crying either.

All I can offer right now is a virtual ((hug)). Take Care and wishing you well xx

xBettyBoopx
28-04-08, 05:17
Hi Sam

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/lamargopetersen/hugs-2.jpg

I know exactly how you feel, cause I'm exactly the same. So unfortunately I have no suggestion, just wanted you to know that you're not alone in the way you feel.

I'm actually at the stage where I don't speak to ppl anymore because I know what they are thinking, if only they could walk a month in my shoes to know what this HELL is like!!

Take care

Elspeth

milly jones
28-04-08, 09:11
hey guys,
feeling just the same, but sending hugs and kleenex to u all,
thank god for this site xx

milly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thevoicewithinme
28-04-08, 13:57
Sending you big hugs sam :bighug1: :bighug1:

If you want to talk at anytime, and I am not on msn, then just pm me

Kaz xx

Lindalou64
28-04-08, 14:19
Hugs For You Sam Things Will Look Brighter, Hold Onto That,i Wish Ya Well.....linda Xxxx

SAMKIRMAN
29-04-08, 16:59
thanks everyone
i been to docotrs today i now got a cpn seen him for a bit got to see him again thursday at last i may get the help i need only took 4 yrs lol

big hugs to you all

Granny Primark
30-04-08, 13:54
Hi sam,
Big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Thank goodness your at last getting some help!
And thank goodness I got computer fixed at last:yesyes:

Loads of love
LYNN xx