PDA

View Full Version : pink55

nannypink
28-04-08, 14:44
hello to all.... i am 54 and from the midlands...i have mild o.c.d which i have had since a child.....i also have had panic attacks and a fear of loved ones dying....i have coped pretty well and worked most all my life....but feel isolated now as my 2 girls have moved miles away and i have a health problem just now which is quite serious ....and i dread a return of panic attacks...i have a great sense of humour....and no one who knows me other than close family have any idea of how my nerves affect me as i seem to hide it so well and come across as being super confident.....i just so need a friend at the moment....i was a member on here a few yrs ago and thought i had made a great friend...though we never met up....but suddenly her probs disappeared and she stopped being in touch......so anyone out there who would like to chat or email.....please do

Lilith1980
28-04-08, 16:08
Hi Looby Lou

Welcome to NMP :)

You'll make plenty of friends in here - check out the chat room as well. We're all here to offer advice and support :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

kellie
28-04-08, 16:24
hiya hun :welcome: back to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . as you know this place is great for support/advice and makeing knew friends. im also from the midlands and would love to chat with you. dont forget to come to the chat room and talk to us all, we are a great bunch who love a giggle as well.
best wishes
take care:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
28-04-08, 21:06
Hi Looby Lou,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

jodie
29-04-08, 09:31
:welcome: to no more panic

jodie xx

Lindalou64
29-04-08, 13:54
Hello Loobyloo And Welcome ......im Sure You Will Make New Friends Again I Met Ya Briefly In Chat Yesterday....i Wish Ya Well........linda

trac67
30-04-08, 10:15
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Joe1981
30-04-08, 22:51
:welcome: to the site! :D

Nibbles
01-05-08, 17:44
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile: