PDA

View Full Version : tingling sensations

louise0501
28-04-08, 15:40
Hey there, over the past week or so i have been getting constant tingling sensations and pins and needles in my hands and feet and i'm now starting to worry about it. could it be anxiety causing it? or something more serious?
please reply
Luv Louise

mandie
28-04-08, 16:04
Hi Louise

I done a post about this yesterday because it was worrying me. Iv been getting it in my hands and arms.

Have been told its the anxiety

Love mandie x

scooby28
28-04-08, 18:21
I had this and i was diagnosed from a blood test with having low b12 might be worth seeing a gp, i was also fairly dizzy, light headed, tired, confused, had a whiteish furry looking tongue.
You can get it from anxiety to.

teabag
28-04-08, 18:33
I get this too. Have just been diagnosed with Glandular Fever- dont know if its linked but anxiety definately causes this too. i find a hot water bottle helps soothe the tingling. xxx

Pickle
28-04-08, 18:51
Hi Louise :hugs:

I've had this a few times, a couple when I've been in the doctor's surgery. He explained it was where I was hyperventilating and told me to sit down, and lean forward over my legs. Apparently doing this restricts your diaphragm and therefore reduces the oxygen etc in your blood.

It works for me but if it carries on I suggest you mention it to your doctor

Take care

x

Charlottie
28-04-08, 22:52
I get tingly arms, hands, face and teeth [teeth?!] when I hyperventilate, it may be that.