PDA

View Full Version : It's So Sad

Hope 2
28-04-08, 23:48
Hello Everyone

Please can someone join with me in saying Goodnight and God Bless to my Friend Sylvia .

I have just found out that she has died suddenly this evening . I am so shocked to think I will never see her again . I am filled with real wrentching sympathy for her husband , also a friend , who will be in such pain without her in his life . I will try my very best to comfort him but nothing can replace my friend who was the bravest woman I ever met and I truly mean that .

I can't believe she has gone .
I thank Sylvia for all she was to me .
Truly Sorry if this upsets anyone but I had to do it for my friend .

Thank You
Hope xx

misterbean
28-04-08, 23:59
Hello again Hope
I'm not upset and it would be OK even if I was.
You stay close to us in the coming days if you can.
Goodnight Sylvia.
Best wishes, Martin

Hope 2
29-04-08, 00:06
I am so very grateful to you Martin , thank you .
Hope xx

traciec39
29-04-08, 00:10
god bless your great friend sylvia xxx
and god bless you hopexxxxx

Heaven this evening has received a very good woman from what what you have described.

take good care hope

lots of love tracie

freakedout
29-04-08, 01:27
Special thoughts and caring wishes are being sent your way Hope, at this very difficult time.

I am sure that your good memories of your friend Sylvia will last forever, may she rest peacefully.

Special thoughts also for her husband.

Love & Respect,

Freaky xxx

belly505
29-04-08, 02:18
i going to pray for you all and may god be with you tonight and for ever all things will come to you they just come in weird ways

belly505
29-04-08, 02:23
god be with you my child

Oceanblue
29-04-08, 03:50
xx Rest in Peace Sylvia xx

Sending love to you and her family xx

Bill
29-04-08, 04:07
Sending you LOTS of HUGS..........:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

My thoughts are with you at this very sad time. :hugs: xxxxxxxx

xBettyBoopx
29-04-08, 04:28
Dear Hope

It will be the little things
that you will remember,
the quiet moments,
the smiles, the laughter.
And although it may seem
hard right now,
it will be the memories
of these little things
that help to push
away the pain
and bring the smiles
back again.

With Loving Memories

My Heartfelt Sympathy to all the family and friends of Sylvia.
http://www.oneblood-onerace.org/images/Sympathy1.jpg

Love

Elspeth

chalky
29-04-08, 06:38
Hi Hope,

May your treasured memories of Sylvia give you strength for the days ahead.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Best wishes,
Chalky

P!nk!sh
29-04-08, 06:50
i'm sorry for you ,

i hope that you will be fine soon ,

god bless you and your friend ,

jesse08
29-04-08, 08:18
Big Hugs to you Hope

:bighug1:

jodie
29-04-08, 09:27
thinking of you hope
sorry to hear about your sad news

:hugs: :hugs:

jodiexxx

happyone
29-04-08, 09:29
Thinking of you and your dear friends family.:hugs:

Happyone
x

bottleblond
29-04-08, 10:38
So sorry to hear about the very sad loss of your friend Sylvia. If she always stays in your heart, then she will never truely be gone.

My deepest sympathies to you and Sylvias husband.

Rest in peace Sylvia.

Lisa

xxx

Lilith1980
29-04-08, 10:57
Rest in Peace Sylvia.

Hope, you make sure you talk to us if you need support ok? :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

kellie
29-04-08, 11:53
lots of love and hugs to you hope and ur friends husband at this very sad time. remember her with love and smiles she will always be with you all.
i hope the love and memories she has left behind will help you both through these dark days ahead.
god bless you both
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
29-04-08, 14:01
:hugs: hiya i am thinking of you at this very sad time, i am always here if you need to chat hun xxxxxxxxxx

beth
29-04-08, 14:16
So so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend..

May god take sylvia in his arms and protect her

Good night and god bless..

Myself and my family send our condolences to you and sylvias husband and family

Here if you need to chat

Beth x x x x :hugs:

kazzie
29-04-08, 18:47
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Hope

Its so hard I know:flowers:

RIP Sylvia

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Pickle
29-04-08, 20:30
:hugs: Hope

Thinking of you in your time of sadness

x

Carla08
29-04-08, 20:37
Hope ~
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Sylvia. Deepest sympathy to her husband and family and also to yourself too.
Lots of hugs

Karen
29-04-08, 21:15
Thinking of you Hope and hugs for you :hugs:

Rest in peace Sylvia.

Karen xx

stargazer
29-04-08, 23:39
My Dad died suddenly, so I feel your pain and confusion, know Sylvia is with you always and forever in your heart.

May her soul rest in peace.

Hugs

Stargazer:hugs:

Lindalou64
30-04-08, 01:35
Sorry To Hear Of The Loss Of Ya Friend Sylvia..may You Keep The Good Memories...peace Be With You And Her Husband And Family.......linda Xx

jesse08
30-04-08, 18:18
Hi Hope, I have been searching ages for the thread you posted yesterday about this. Anyway, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Big Hugs !!! xox

Hope 2
01-05-08, 00:01
Hello All :D

I would like to say Thank You so much to each and everyone of you for your truly comforting words . Sylvia's hubby has his sister living with him so thank goodness for her xx
I feel weird cos I kinda act like she is on her hols , even when I go see her hubby I am not convinced she has gone . We all react diferently tho eh .......... it's just I feel really confused . And selfish now . Take Care xx

I really am touched by all your messages for my pal :hugs:

Love and Respect to u all
Hope xx

freakedout
01-05-08, 14:58
Hi Hope,

I thought you might appreciate this link as a tribute to Sylvia,

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eUwTdqPkluY

Freaky
xx

Hope 2
01-05-08, 16:49
Hi Freaky :D

Spot on that , lovely , gentle and true quality .
Just like my mate Syl :flowers: .
Thanks to Eva too .

How sweet of u
hugs Hope xx

Angel64
01-05-08, 16:58
My thoughts are with you at this sad time. :hugs:

Christine xx :flowers:

Hope 2
03-05-08, 19:21
Hi All :flowers:

I have just found out my mates funeral isn't until 13th May . Even when I read the death announcement in the local paper it still don't feel real . The house we now live in since last summer is right next door to where Sylvia lived , and this house was my parents so I have known her a long time . She and her hubby were the guys I would visit in times of crisis and then sneak in here (which was then my parents house) . She would always welcome me and show me care . It did kinda hit me today as I was hanging out some washing in the garden earlier . All last summer we all would have a camp and a beer and always a laugh . It dawned on me I aint ever gonna see her ever again . I can see her now in my minds eye in the garden :scared15: .

Miss u Syl my special friend
A true lady
Will always luv u
Julia xx
sorry evry1 i needed to say this :flowers:

marie1974
03-05-08, 19:38
Hiya matey pies it will take a while to get over the shock and upset but i know when its someone close to us like as you know with my nan we have good memories which stay with us forever and i love those because sometimes i sit here and something tiny will remind me of her and i will have a giggle to my self and intime you will do that too. email me anytime if you need to talk :bighug1: xxxx

Dave777
03-05-08, 19:54
Our thoughts are with you Hope:hugs:

Southern_Belle
04-05-08, 15:51
Hope,

I want you to know that you and her family are all in my thoughts and prayers. I am truly sorry for the loss of your friend.

Love and hugs,

Laura

Piglet
05-05-08, 11:50
:hugs:

Love Piglet xx

mirry
05-05-08, 12:05
Im so sorry to read about your loss ,
:hugs:

Cathy V
05-05-08, 13:55
I'm a new member but wanted just to say how sad i am to hear about Sylvia. It was obviously a very special friendship. May she rest in peace.

Best wishes, Cathy V x

Hope 2
05-05-08, 19:29
Thank You All :flowers:

I am really touched by your concern , truly .

Hope xx

marie1974
05-05-08, 20:17
:bighug1: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:winks:

funky chick
06-05-08, 13:24
sending you hugs and love at the loss of your friend so sorry xxx:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Tom_M
06-05-08, 21:48
I know how you must be feeling. I went to a funeral today of a friend, so am feeling rather sad tonight.

Hope 2
06-05-08, 22:13
Thanks you guys who recently posted xx
Tom I am sorry to hear that , I am thinking of you . I am trying to think of all the good times .

Bye folks
Hope xx

popsy
07-05-08, 10:43
God Bless.
May she always walk in the path of sunshine.....
Much Love x

Tom_M
07-05-08, 13:06
I think the loss of a dear friend is like loosing part of yourself. I know It took me ages to get to sleep last night, thinking of the past, my mind like a video recorder playing over and over the memories I had of that person. Today, It seems like I'm a different person to who I was yesterday. ho well, time is a great healer, I'll probably grieve for a week and then get on with life. Sad to hear of your loss Hope 2, and my sincere condolences.

Hope 2
07-05-08, 23:56
Hey Tom :D

I know what u mean what you have with that mate 'goes' with them sorta thing .
Me and my friend didn't live in each others pockets but we just had an unspoken understanding that we were there for one another . Like you I will be okay , but will always have a sadness about her not being around anymore . I am finding it really hard to fully accept she aint coming back ......... so me and another friend are going to the chapel to see her in the morning :scared15: . I feel sick , yet selfish for thinking of my own feelings .
I wish you some good sleeps Tom xx

Thanks mate
Hope xx

Hope 2
19-05-08, 13:12
Hello :flowers:

Just wanted to read over this thread and now would like to feel some closure as I feel I need to say a last few words.

I went to see you and it didn't look like you. I came to your funeral and watched the curtains close around your coffin but still, I wait to see you again. I think I must be someone who can't accept the finality death brings. You know what though Syl, I think it's cos you are still very much alive in my heart and my head. Im gonna keep you this way, cos to me that's where you are and always will be my dear sweet friend. Again I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you were to me. Don't worry about yr old man mate, 'us lot' will sort him out ok he he.

I will remember you as 'one of the few':winks:
I love you and thank you, a true Lady
Night God Bless
Julia xx

mariadonna24
02-06-08, 21:20
Bless you, i know what you're going through, i lost my best friend 28 years ago when she was 31, i know you will feel helpless and devastated at the miniute and i can't say it's easy, but as time goes on you will begin to feel better, just give her husband and any children all the love and support you can i did in fact i brought my friends son up for 4 years untill his dad got married again, this was a big help to me as i felt i still had part of her,i snd you and your friends family my sincere condolences and love, take care,Mariadonna,

PixieL
02-06-08, 22:00
im so sorry for your loss. xXxXx