PDA

View Full Version : Today I have........Tuesday

LindyF
29-04-08, 10:58
This is the place to put your achievement/s for today no matter how tiny they were to you they were a triumph xxhugxx:yesyes:

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that
take our breath away"

pooh
29-04-08, 16:25
Today I have....smiled cause I love these threads. Helped my b/f's mum, she's not well. Did a bit of shopping for her and walked the dog. And, since the b/f got up at 5:30 this morning to go get a copy of Grand Theft Auto (the new one released today), personally I think he's mental LOL, but, I'm gonna leave him all alone to play with his new game when he gets home from work and I might just have his dinner ready for coming home too. Can't guarantee that though lmao

Lynne x

Pickle
29-04-08, 16:51
Oh Lynne lol, I know how you feel :hugs: . My son got Grand Theft early this morning and has just run in from work and is upstairs playing it again now.

Oh well nothing to report today but if I can't convince my son to leave his computer I will probably be doing the shopping on my own. That will be a success for me because altho I do the small shop on my own I havent done a full shop for ages :blush:

Happy Tuesday everyone

x

margaret911
29-04-08, 22:13
Today I cooked my daughters tea when she came home from work, more often than not I dont feel well enough to cook but today I did and after tea I went for a walk and to the supermarket.
Mags xxx