PDA

View Full Version : hiyaa

racheleee
29-04-08, 11:25
Hey! Im rach neraly 25 have suffered from panic attacks in the past quite badly now i just seem to be generally anxious all the time! find it quite hard to talk to my friends/family as alot of them dont understand why i would be feeling so bad al the time so joined this site to seek reassurance from people who do! so hiii
:-)

milly jones
29-04-08, 11:42
hi rach,

im milly, female, 43 in n wales

:welcome:

ur in the right place here.
ive got so much comfort and only been on really a month.

come to chatroom and meet everyone.

Theres est, dianne, bottleblond, emira, nikk, wolfie, kelly, oh loads of really
lovely friends, (sorry if i havent mentioned ur name, u know me a worrier!)

or just pm or reply in forum.

you are not alone here lovely, everyone understands and accepts and is not judgemental,

lots of nmp hugs

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

love mill xx

kellie
29-04-08, 11:44
hiya rach :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice and make some new friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about things or just have a giggle with us.
bestwishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

racheleee
29-04-08, 12:09
awh thank uuuu just posted a thread under the anxiety bit! i think i need some good support and advice lol! tried to log onto the chat room but as at work it wont allow me boo! will deffas do it at home tho! xxxxxx

Lilith1980
29-04-08, 12:23
Hi Rach

Welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

Blaise
29-04-08, 12:51
Hi
Im new too today. Have been on the site before looking for information, but just just joined today and have just started treatment for anxiety and severe panic. Am 28 and inhereted it from my dad!! Looking forward to helping and being helped by you all xx

Lindalou64
29-04-08, 13:47
Hello And Welcome Rach.....you Will Get Lots Of Support And Info Here I Wish Ya Well.........linda

chalky
29-04-08, 18:59
Hi Rach,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Joe1981
30-04-08, 05:17
:welcome: to the site! :D

trac67
30-04-08, 10:02
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
01-05-08, 17:37
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile: