PDA

View Full Version : I'm BACK

zena
29-04-08, 15:55
:yesyes:

Hi everyone. It's Zena.
Long time since I've been on here. Sorry about that. Had quite a few things to sort out!!:doh:

I've been really selfish by staying away this long.

I have gone through a long tunnel of depression... Not wanting to speak to anyone or be bothered to do anything!

I went to my Doc's and he put me on anti depressants, but, also sent me to my local mental health team who in turn put me in touch with a very good counselling woman.

I've now completed that....I'm now coming down and off my tablets. I started on 60mg and am down to 20mg. He is keeping me at that dose for a while as I have another health compliant that is still being investigated.:wacko:

The DWP have decided in their wisdom to stop my Incap benefit after 20 years.....which to be fair I am a lot better than I was. Didn't feel like at the time!!

I've sorted other things out as well and on the way to being ' normal '.

Starting a college course in Sept. It's a councelling course. I attempted it last year but unfortuatly wasn't the right time for me.

So lets hope that I can keep going forward.
Keep up the good work that all of you are doing.

milly jones
29-04-08, 16:30
welcome back,
:welcome:
hi i'm milly, female 43 living in mold and wanting to be friends. in chat regualrly if ur interested

karenb
29-04-08, 16:51
Fantastic news Zena!

I am so glad that you are well on the road to recovery. Reading your post makes me feel more positive, so thank you!!

Karenb

:D :D

Lilith1980
29-04-08, 17:19
Hey Zena

Welcome back to NMP!

I'm starting a counselling course too in a couple of weeks, maybe we can compare notes!

Jo xxxxx

pompey
29-04-08, 17:21
Hi zena and welcome back
pompey

kellie
29-04-08, 17:41
hiya zena :welcome: back to nmp. well done on ur recovery so far keep up the positive work.
bestwishes
take care.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
29-04-08, 18:50
Hi Zena,

Welcome back to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lindalou64
30-04-08, 01:49
Hello Zena And Welcome Back....wish Ya Well.......linda

Joe1981
30-04-08, 05:04
:welcome: back to the site! :D

trac67
30-04-08, 10:08
Hi Zena,

Welcome back :)

Love

Trac xx

Nibbles
01-05-08, 17:38
Hi and :welcome: back,

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

zena
30-05-08, 14:46
Hi guys.
Thanks for the replies.
Need to get on here at least once a week.
Thats on my list.lol
Take care everyone.
xx

Southern_Belle
30-05-08, 17:11
Hi Zena,

Welcome back and so very glad to see you are doing so well.

Hugs,

Laura