PDA

View Full Version : totally scared

jenii
29-04-08, 20:33
hey guys
sorry to only come when i have a problem, i am just so scared right now. basically i am not on any drugs. i went back to the docs a few weeks ago and they gave me a week of diaz which chilled me out but i havent gone on anything permanent.

this weekend i went out partying saturday, all day all night and yes felt it the next day (hangover but achey body too). Problem is i still feel achey three days later. it has gone all over my body and it wont go away. initially i thought just hangover but i am scared something is really wrong.

i have tried all my usual herbal stuff, kalms, rescue remedy etc, even bought some herbal nytol to try get kip tonight but it is hardly working. it is keeping my breathing calm but i am just so scared. i am trying to rationalise but i just feel light headed and achey all over.

has anyone felt like this? or is there something relly wrong?

sorry, i am.

billywhizz
29-04-08, 22:25
hi jenny

it sounds to me life u may well have just over done it at the weekend, if i were you id just put it down to the all day party mate, these things have a habit of makin u feel rough for days, just try an relax about it all an im sure you'll be feelin better ready for next saturday.

bluebell68
29-04-08, 22:36
Hi.. Jenii, i agree with Billy, sounds like you have overdone it a bit ....but even if its the anxiety, it'll be cos of the adrenalin.....it focuses our blood supply on our organs and can leave us with achy arms and legs and sometimes pins and needles too....i always get light headed when i am anxious, for the same reason... its all very unnerving but physically harmless, so don't worry... when your anxiety reduces you will feel tons better.... rest up and it will pass, honest :)
:bighug1: hugs
Rachel

breeze25
30-04-08, 08:23
yep defo sounds like you overdid it. If you still feel achey perhaps also that you might have a cold or something coming, thats my sign I feel achey for a few days before other symptoms show, now I know that its one less thing to worry about.

elainefu88
04-05-08, 04:29
Hi.. Jenii, i agree with Billy, sounds like you have overdone it a bit ....but even if its the anxiety, it'll be cos of the adrenalin.....it focuses our blood supply on our organs and can leave us with achy arms and legs and sometimes pins and needles too....i always get light headed when i am anxious, for the same reason... its all very unnerving but physically harmless, so don't worry... when your anxiety reduces you will feel tons better.... rest up and it will pass, honest :)
:bighug1: hugs
Rachel

yep,hope you glad.Break away from your anxiety.

nok_tok
04-05-08, 20:34
when i was younger i remeber going out at the weekends and taking about a week to recover, lernt my lesson from overdoing it though..although sometimes i didnt even over-do it and felt pants for ages....hope you feel better soon your body is proberbly just filtering itself out

chalky
04-05-08, 23:12
Hi Jeni,

Combine anxiety and physical exhaustion and you get raised anxiety.
Just take things easy and keep focusing on looking after yourself.
You will come through this.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Best wishes,
Chalky