PDA

View Full Version : A bit about Teabag!

teabag
29-04-08, 21:08
Thought i would introduce myself as ihave been leving posts and joining in chat and suddeny realised people might want to know what i suffer from- although my posts are pretty clear. I am suffering from Health Anxiety-majorly at hthe moment.
Last year i was held hostage with my parents who live in Greece. We were held at gun point and i thought we were going to die. They luckily let us go and we survived although since then i have suffered with all sorts of mental health issues. I think i suddenly realised that i was mortal and that i could actually die. Since then i have thought i had MS/HIV/ALS anything that is life threatening or debilitating. Even though i can make the links with what happened there are many times when i feel like i'm going to die. I get tingling, mucle twitching, cramps, headaches and difficulty breathing. I had a google moment one day and that was it. I became completely addicted to the net and was searching every day whenever i could in case i could find something to tell me that i didn't have various diseases. I'm sure there are any people out there that can relate.
Anyway i found this site and even though i am still experiencing the symptoms i feel better knowing that this is here. Thanks to everyone who has replied to my desperate messages and good luck to everyone on here. xx Teabag.

marie1974
29-04-08, 21:12
hello thankyou for sharing that with us and yes loads of people here experience those like you do and will give you loads of support xxxx

Karen
29-04-08, 21:23
Hi Teabag

:welcome: to Nomorepanic.

You'll find lots of support here.

Karen x

veebee
29-04-08, 21:43
Hi Teabag, can totally relate to what you are saying. Twitching, muscle cramps, tingling etc. I also get numbness too and its awful. Feeling really desperate and low at the moment.

MS is my big fear. I'm waiting on a scan at the mo. Neurologist has said he doesn't think I have a progressive illness, but that's hard to bear in mind.

Google is totally evil! But this site is a real comfort. Here's hoping we're all feeling better soon.

Vic
x

Lilith1980
29-04-08, 22:03
Hi Teabag

Welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

Lindalou64
30-04-08, 01:42
Hello Teabag And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well......linda

Joe1981
30-04-08, 05:15
:welcome: to the site! :D

chalky
30-04-08, 06:47
Hi Teabag,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

milly jones
30-04-08, 07:43
hi teabag,

weve met in chat,
send a pm anytime hun

milly xxxxxxxxxxxxx

trac67
30-04-08, 09:55
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
01-05-08, 17:34
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile: