PDA

View Full Version : I'm new :-)

brighthair
29-04-08, 22:33
I'm brighthair from Lancashire I'm 23 and have recently started suffering with panic attacks. They are worse at night and I'm using Rescue Remedy for them

billywhizz
29-04-08, 22:35
hi brighthair,

welcome to nmp, you've come to the right place, this website is a godsend

if u need to talk anytime mate, just send us a message.

be cool

bluebell68
29-04-08, 22:41
Hi bright :welcome: to NMP....panic attacks are rough and its quite common to suffer them worse at night, i can relate to that....i think its cos its when we are at our most tired :weep: , thats panic attacks for you :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ....Hope you find the site useful....
Take care
:bighug1:
Rach

Lilith1980
29-04-08, 23:23
Hi Brighthair

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

chalky
30-04-08, 06:53
Hi Brighthair,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

lesleya
30-04-08, 07:04
:welcome: hope you find the help you need on nmp, and there are lots of great people here who will help you along
:hugs: :hugs:

milly jones
30-04-08, 07:38
hi brighthair,
i get pas at night too, altho i didnt know it was that until i made friends here. there are lots of lovely people here to help and chat to.

i really struggle at night and have get to find an answer other than sleeping tablets to get relief so that i can function the next day at work.

always here for a chat hun or sent me a pm,

lots of love milly xxxxxxxxx

breeze25
30-04-08, 08:21
Hi and welcome, as others have said this website is fab and you will get lots of helpful advice.

trac67
30-04-08, 09:52
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

kellie
30-04-08, 10:22
hiya brighthair :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . panic attacks/ anxiety is horrible but you can learn to control it. there is lots of support/advice to be found here to help you do this.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joe1981
30-04-08, 22:44
:welcome: to the site! :D

HappyHayley
30-04-08, 23:03
Hi Brighthair.

Lots of good advise on this site you will soon find what works for you. There are lots of things you could try. Have you looked at the variety of vitamins that can help and a change in diet. I was originally prescribed meds but did not go on them and have now managed to turn my life around with a change of diet and vitamins. Let me know if you want to chat about it.

Hayley

Lindalou64
01-05-08, 13:00
Hello Brighthair And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well........linda

Nibbles
01-05-08, 17:48
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile: