PDA

View Full Version : Help...big Interview In An Hour

louwilliams
30-04-08, 10:31
OMG OMG i'm panicking like mad

ive got a big interview with 3 people in an hour and i'm papping meself! I have had this interview before in January, with the same 3 people so I know whats coming but it doesnt make it any easier :lac:

Its for the local psychiatric ward as a support worker-i got to the final 2 last time but they gave it to someone who had some "hands on care experience" (she had worked in a nursing home for 2 weeks) and i didnt have any-so i took their advice and started work in one, which isnt brilliant and isnt the route i want to go dwon but i know i have to do it in order to progress in the mental health field

dear me i'm waffling now..........i'm already dressed for the interview (in uniform as i have to go straight to work for an 8hour shift afterwards :mad: )

i'm panicking because i will jumble all my words up and get stuff wrong (which i do a lot) i have just taken 1/2 a 2mg diazepam as if i didnt i wouldnt even get out of the door-my stomach is churning, i feel sick and cant keep still (my leg is going like the clappers as i'm sat writing this lol)

please please send me some good luck vibes to help me get through it and wish me luck :yesyes:
thanks guys

Lou xxxxxxxxxxx

milly jones
30-04-08, 10:39
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
good luck lou, ull be fine. deep breaths and take a bottle of water with u,
lets us know how u get on,
lots of love milly xxx

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

diane07
30-04-08, 10:39
awww lou,

you'll be fine hun, i know hard it is to stay calm, but i have faith in you that you can do this, you're very brave.

You must let us know how you get on my fingers are crossed for you and i wish you loads of luck and love.

Go girl xx

popsy
30-04-08, 10:54
Wishing you loads of good luck vibes, i'll keep sending them!!!
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Lilith1980
30-04-08, 11:04
Lou hun :hugs: :hugs:

You will knock their socks off, you will be brilliant in there!

You have done what they suggested you do and got some hands on experience - that will get taken into account. Have some belief in yourself honey :hugs:

You go get 'em girl and let us know how you got on later ;)

Jo xxxxx

louwilliams
30-04-08, 11:05
aarrrggggggghhhhhhhh

just leaving now-thank you all soooooooo much-i'll let you know how it went later on this evening

lou xxxxxxxx

jodie
30-04-08, 11:08
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

good luck lou you can do it mate walk in there with ya head high :yesyes:

jodie xxx

bottleblond
30-04-08, 11:59
Lou

I would have liked to have sent this earlier but i have only just saw the post.

Very best of luck to you, i'll keep my fingers and toes crossed!!

Huge hugs :bighug1:

Please let us know how it went

Love Lisa
xxx

AtmoLav
30-04-08, 13:21
Hey Lou,

Sorry I didn't get to this in time, but I interview lots of people for jobs at work.

Believe, the interviewers are JUST as nervous as you.

GOOD LUCK!

louwilliams
30-04-08, 20:20
guess what guess what...................................

I GOT THE JOB!!!:yesyes:

thank you all for all your kind words-i'll know more about it on Friday so i'll post an keep you informed

love lou xxxxx

Lila
30-04-08, 20:57
Thats great news! Congrats :yesyes:

decca
30-04-08, 21:23
Awww that's great news Lou , well done.:yesyes:
Brand new start for you .:yahoo:
Decca.

jodie
30-04-08, 21:34
:yesyes: well done :yesyes:

that is fab news hun good for you

jodie xxx:hugs:

popsy
01-05-08, 09:32
Fantastic, well done!!!!:bighug1:

smudgie
01-05-08, 09:35
A very big well done to you

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
take care and enjoy your new job
smudgie