PDA

View Full Version : email friend

The Fool
30-04-08, 14:42
hi my name is charli and id like an email friend i am only 13 years old and would like a email friend to be quite you young but i dont mind really.i suffer from anxitey and clostraphobia(and a fear of spiders)i am also dislexic so your emails could be rather intersetingly spelt lol the main reason i would like a email friend is beacuse i am homeschoold and have not many friends(most of them are on no more panic or other internet sites)my interests include
animals
fashion
music
art
dance
you dont have to have the same interests just thought youd like to know so if your interested post below with interests and anything else you want to put and i will pm you my email address.

charli:flowers: xxx

megan769
07-06-08, 09:39
Hey Charli I've spoken to you a few times before, but if you ever want to email me...
megan_769@hotmail.com (megan_769@hotmail.com) :D
Speak soon hun xxxxx

Anna78
07-06-08, 10:55
Hi Charli

if you you ever want to talk email me. My daughter Ellie is nearly 13 and i know she would be pleased to here from you, her interests are very similar to yours

Anna x

Stressed92
10-07-08, 14:07
Hi Charli:)
I'm 15 and have just joined the site, so it would be great to have a friend. My email is natandamy@hotmail.co.uk, cos I share it with my twin sister:)
I suffer from panic attacks, anxiety and agrophobia.
I would love to be homeschooled:( You're so lucky. I'm off school at the moment though, due to my problems, so it's okay at the moment.
E-mail me if you want :hugs:
Amy
x x