PDA

View Full Version : Im New And 17yrs Old

xestelle123x
30-04-08, 15:12
HIYA IM CALLED ESTELLE EDWARDES

IM 17 AND LIVE IN MANCHESTER

I HAVE SUFFERED WITH PANIC ATTACKS SINCE I WAS IN YR 9 AT HIGH SCHOOL SO THATS ABOUT 3-4 YEARS NOW

I AM FINDING HARD TO COPE WITH MY PAS BUT AM DETERMIND TO GET THROUGH IT

THE ONLY THING I FIND HARD IS FINDING A JOB AND I REALY NEED ONE SO ANY ONE WITH ANY ADVISE PLZ HELP ( MOSTLY A HOME WORK JOB)

THANX :yesyes:

est
30-04-08, 16:34
hi estelle
im also estelle hope u are ok you ll find loads of help here loads of nice people
welcome
xxxx

Lilith1980
30-04-08, 16:42
Hi Estelle

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

popsy
30-04-08, 16:47
Hi and welcome. :welcome:
You'll find its a very friendly place here and you'l find lots of help and advice. I hope its as good for you on here as it has been for me! :hugs:
C x

marie1974
30-04-08, 17:04
hi and welcome you get loads of help and support here and make friends too as we are all very lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joe1981
30-04-08, 22:40
:welcome: to the site! :D

HappyHayley
30-04-08, 23:06
Hi.

I started with panic attacks at school also.

Lots of good advise on this site you will soon find what works for you. There are lots of things you could try. Have you looked at the variety of vitamins that can help and a change in diet. I was originally prescribed meds but did not go on them and have now managed to turn my life around with a change of diet and vitamins. Let me know if you want to chat about it.

Hayley

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

kellie
01-05-08, 09:08
hiya Hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice and make some new friends along the way. hope to talk to you in chat some time .
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

smudgie
01-05-08, 09:18
Hi Estelle
Firstly a big warm :welcome: to the site , so glad you found us.

Im sorry your finding it hard at the moment but see your determination to get through this, well done and good luck.

its so horrible having the panic attacks Ive been a constant sufferer since I was a child.

im not sure what to suggest re job

I just wanted to say hi

take care of you
smudgie

Lindalou64
01-05-08, 12:56
Hello Estelle And Welcome .....i Wish Ya Well..........linda

gary_2.0
01-05-08, 13:12
Hello Estelle. The only advice I can give you at present regarding working from home is don't be tempted by any of those "Make easy money from home" type of ads. They are all scams.

Perhaps think of what you would wish to do - if you didn't have any restrictions. Then think about your skills and strengths and all the things you are good at to see if there is any crossover. It can take a good while to work through this because sometimes the answers are not immediately obvious.

Good luck and welcome to the forum. I'm new here too and I'm sure sure you shall find it a good place to hang out.