PDA

View Full Version : Hi there - NEWBY

jackie13
30-04-08, 15:17
Hi everyone

My name is Jackie and although I have used the chat room a couple of times, I have never posted. I have suffered from panic/anxiety/depression for a number of years. I know what brings these episodes on, but will keep drinking, there is an underlying factor, but just got bottling it away. I have been in extreme panic mode since Monday and have not slept properly since then.

So glad I found all you guys!!

Jackie xx

gary_2.0
30-04-08, 22:03
Hi Jackie. I'm new here too. I know how it feels from lack of sleep on top of everything else. For me it feels like I'm never properly awake or sleep.

Yes those "underlying factors" will get you every time. No matter how much we ignore them the b******s never go away. Hope this forum forum works out for us both.

bluebell68
30-04-08, 22:18
Hi Jackie....:welcome: to NMP..... im glad you found us...sorry you are having such a tough time at the moment, anxiety is horrible and exhusting.... I hope the forum is helping... keep posting
:bighug1:
Rachel

marie1974
30-04-08, 22:33
hi there and welcome, you will find loads of advice and support here and make new friends too

Joe1981
30-04-08, 22:37
:welcome: to the site! :D

jackie13
01-05-08, 11:23
Thank you all for your lovely messages and thoughts, I am going to Spain on Saturday with my husband and I am dreading it!! My husband is SO understanding, but I cant tell him as it is his birthday weekend. I am scared of loosing it on the plane, when we are there etc. My worst time is the morning, any help?

Jackie x

Lindalou64
01-05-08, 12:49
Hello Jackie And Welcome.....i Wish Ya Well........im Sure You Will Do Fine On Flight Have Hubby Right Next To To Keep Ya Busy Talking Ect Games .................linda

Nibbles
01-05-08, 17:47
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

chalky
01-05-08, 19:28
HI Jackie,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky