PDA

View Full Version : need some help really quickly!

louise0501
30-04-08, 16:37
hey, its me again with another problem. this one is quite difficult to explain but i will do my best. about a week to 2 weeks ago late at night i got this weird dry thing in my throat, it appeared very suddenly, when i swollowed with it, it almost made me feel sick when i swollowed. it just felt like something dry was stuck there anyway i drank a lot of water and sort of faded and coz it was late i went to bed and woke up and it was gone and i didn't really think anything of it. however now i have had it again just now and i have drank lots of water which has made it fade slightly but i can still feel it there so i am starting to worry about it and becoming panicky. could it be mouth or throat cancer? or any ideas of what it could be?
Please reply
Luv Louise

joyce1980
30-04-08, 16:47
Relax,
Think this through for a moment, throat cancer i'm sure does not just come up like that.

A lot of people with anxiety get a lump in the throat symptom.

It will pass, just relax first.

Just remeber at the end of the day, if it was serious you could go straight to hospital and have it look after.

I hope this puts it into perspective for you as i try to do for myself

x

bluebell68
30-04-08, 17:33
Hi... i get a dry throat too at this time of year..it comes and goes but for me its tree pollen related .....im also sensitive to dust and animal fluff, which is pain cos i have three cats and two dogs !...i agree with above post tho... im sure its irritation or anx related and nothing to worry about, honest
Take Care
Rach
:bighug1: