PDA

View Full Version : hugs for lisa (bottleblond)

jodie
30-04-08, 22:21
can we all give lisa some hugs she has taken some crap in chat over the last few days and it is not nice she is allways there for everyone and helping out ect

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

jodie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
30-04-08, 22:23
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hope you feel better soon

margaret911
30-04-08, 22:35
Lisa I think you are fab and are always great in chat, sending you lots of hugs:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
love Mags xxxx

diane07
30-04-08, 22:44
aww lisa,

we all love ya mum, and its not fair, we're supposed to be hear to help each other and like margaret says you are always great in chat.

loads of hugs to you lisa

Di xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
30-04-08, 22:49
It has been a bad few days in chat and we are still trying to sort the issues out - hence I shut it for 24 hours.

All the moderators have been a great help and I know this is very stressful for them and me and it takes time to sort problems out.

I want to thank everyone that has helped in chat and Lisa has taken a few knocks the last few days and that is not fair on her.:wacko:

People forget that this forum is run by sufferers for sufferers and hurtful words and comments can really bring people down.

Please remember why we are here and think before you say something that you know is hurtful/spiteful

If you want a more social network chat room then there are loads out there so don't use NMP for that.

Thanks to Lisa and all the mods for helping me the last few days :bighug1:

kazzie
30-04-08, 22:57
Lisa:hugs:

Nic:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

SueBee
30-04-08, 23:06
Well said Nicola ......... I've found this site a life-line and can't understand how some people could abuse the privilege... I don't use chat but its obvious that its missed when its closed. Please be aware that this is a FREE site, and the Admins work tirelessly to help us all by maintaining this site.... I'd be lost without it is all I know :hugs:

I think we need to respect the work that goes into the maintenence and upkeep of this valuabe resource

Pink Panic
01-05-08, 09:16
Hi

I don't use chat as i never know what to say in there but i wanted to send Lisa some hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Pink
xxx

Piglet
01-05-08, 09:22
:hugs: for you Lisa.

Love Piglet :flowers:

Jaco45er
01-05-08, 09:24
(((((((((((Blondy)))))))))))))))

How about a wee bottle aye Irn Bru and a poke ay chips, or black pudding supper tae cheer ye up?

Jaco xx

smudgie
01-05-08, 09:59
Hi Lisa

Im so sorry you have had a hard time in chat, its about time people there grow up and respect the value it has.

sending you bigs hugs and take care of you:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:
smudgie

sandlin
01-05-08, 10:12
http://www.heathersanimations.com/alphabets/abc45_files/bz01550.gifFor you Lisa

milly jones
01-05-08, 10:13
lisa,

thers been a couple of times recently when i've been very low and uve always been there for me, even last night when u were taking a hard time.

words are not enough to express the respect and gratitude i feel towards u. if i were closer a would give u a real hug.

nic i echo ur words completely and again have uttmost thanks and appreciation for all the work that admin and mods do for us, voluntarily.

i need my virtual family so much at the moment and i'm sure 99,9% of users feel like this and support all that nmp represents,

lisa pm me if u need to hunxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

milly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :winks:

IrishPrincess
01-05-08, 10:21
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Sending u loadsa hugs hun.

Karen:hugs:

Rain
01-05-08, 10:25
:hugs: Lisa :hugs:

bottleblond
01-05-08, 10:44
OMG....Thank you all so much!!! :blush:

I have skin like a rhino, so it's gonna take more than a few knocks to floor this gal!! lol

Thankyou again folks for all your support!! it's very much appreciated!!

love and hugs
Lisa
xxxxxxxxxxxx

thevoicewithinme
01-05-08, 10:54
Sending you huge hugs from me Lisa. I think you are a lovely wonderful person :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Kaz xxxxx

manmoor
01-05-08, 12:12
Lee Lee Lisa :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: You can a million from me sweetpea :D But mind they not ye know :winks: Remember your very wise friend is here for you and only a call away if needed :flowers: I promise I won't sing :yahoo: xxxxx

bottleblond
01-05-08, 12:18
PMSL @ JACO and MANDY.

Honestly peeps i'm just dandy! :biggrin:

All those hugs been fab though, your all lovely people :flowers:

xxxxx

Oceanblue
01-05-08, 12:24
Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry to hear that things got out of hand with whatever happened.

It's a new day today, and I hope everything can be forgotten about,... whatever it was.

:flowers:

debera
01-05-08, 12:57
big hugs lisa
love debera:hugs: :hugs: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Granny Primark
01-05-08, 13:47
Big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: lisa.
I speak of people as I find them and youve always been very friendly and caring to me whenever Ive been in chat.

(sorry I havent posted before me computer was knackered and had to go a service!)

Take care
LYNN xx

Coni
01-05-08, 18:20
Aaaaawww Lisa....sending humungous hugs....hope you're feeling ok.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
luv Coni XX

Nibbles
01-05-08, 21:28
Sending you lots of hugs Ms Rhino :winks:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

All you do for chat is really appreciated and I hope you're ok.

Take care,

Mike x :hugs:

funky chick
01-05-08, 22:05
sending you hugs Lisa hope you are ok lots love Gail xxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

louwilliams
01-05-08, 22:43
RIGHT.......POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND I WILL WALLOP THE GUILTY PARTIES OVER THE BONCE WITH ME CHAMBER POT

HOW VERY RUDE TO INSULT OUR LISA
SHE IS A NATIONAL TREASURE AND DESERVES OUR RESPECT AND GRATITUDE FOR BEIN SUCH A TOP BIRD, AND NOT BE SLATED FOR DOIN HER JOB AS A MOD

TAKE NO NOTICE LISA, YOUR NO USE TO US WHEN YOUR DOWN WOMAN

LOU XXXX

bottleblond
01-05-08, 23:01
OMG Lou i'm howling with laughter here!! offsk....jeeze that was hilarious. When did you get it back of Shay? Hope he cleaned it before he returned it.

Quick tip Lou! BLEACH IT!! :winks:

Thankyou all so much for this, you are all so lovely and i'm proud to call you all friends!

Loads of hugs and kisses

xxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
02-05-08, 01:32
Sorry Lisa Some Gave You A Hard Way Ya Such A Sweet Lady ....i Dont Get It.........shame...love Ya ,linda Xxxx

lesleya
02-05-08, 06:30
Aww hugs to lisa.....:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

louwilliams
02-05-08, 12:55
lisa,

can You Please Help Me Pick A New Chamber Pot Please:

As This Is How Mine Came Back After Shay Had Used It...........

bottleblond
02-05-08, 13:02
Oh no...NOT again :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Defo go for the modern white ceramic one, it's sooooo you!
I'd make shay pay for that other one, bleedin antique's don't come cheap. I did tell him too that it should only be used for number 1's....as number 2's from a roughty toughty builder boy like him was bound to cause damage, but did he listen !? :lac:

pmsl

Love Lisa
xxxxxxxxx

kellie
02-05-08, 15:35
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:
take care hun

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
02-05-08, 15:46
Hi Lisa

Hope you feel better soon honey, sending you some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

girl26
03-05-08, 02:02
:hugs:Hugs for you Lisa... :hugs:

You've helped to many ppl and this means a lot...
Please be better soon

Pickle
03-05-08, 08:47
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Big hugs for you Lisa

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

x

bottleblond
03-05-08, 14:51
Thankyou all so much :flowers:

Love Lisa
xxx

Southern_Belle
04-05-08, 15:52
:bighug1: Lisa, hoping you feel better soon.

Love,

Laura

Emira7
08-05-08, 09:18
Lisa lisa lisa!!

Big hugs for you! You do a fab job hunny

Mwah!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Karen
08-05-08, 10:11
Hugs :hugs: Lisa

I hope the problems can be resolved.