PDA

View Full Version : hi im new

livingwithmyself
01-05-08, 17:46
im not sure im in the right place but i have been diagnosed with PTSD + a panic disorder so im not really sure where to go.

errrm hi. i feel a bit unsure being on here as at one point in my life i was quite unwell + could have done with using this forum but im a lot better now (although not anywhere near free) + not on meds anymore.

I hope its ok to be on here, its just although i dont take meds now i do still get really well stuffy sometimes + it would be nice to just be free. to be confident + not paranoid + not panciky + not scared of everything. My brother sugessted this forum so here i am.

nice to meet everyone. x x x :blush:

kellie
01-05-08, 18:05
hiya hun :welcome: to nmp. you are most welcome to be here, you will get lots of support/advice and make some great friends along the way. dont for get to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about things and also relax and have a chat and a giggle.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

smudgie
01-05-08, 18:15
Hi there

A big warm :welcome: to the forum, glad you found us in the end. you will find a wealth of info here , meet kind caring people here and make lots of friends.

I also have PTSD which has triggered alot of behaviours with me but im trying so hard to make my life better.

Wish you well

take care of you
smudgie

marie1974
01-05-08, 18:41
hi and welcome you will get loads support and advice here and make new friends too xxx

chalky
01-05-08, 19:12
Hi est4elvis,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advive here.
Best wishes,
Chalky