PDA

View Full Version : Forum virgin

snowball
01-05-08, 22:38
Hi. I've never done anything like this before so please forgive me if I'm not being very coherent!
I've been feeling horrible all day and this evening my lips/tongue have been tingling/feeling numb and I started to worry hence looking at the internet at 'symptoms of general anxiety disorder'.
Normally it helps to read other peoples forums but not this time wich is why I've taken the step to join no more panic.
Thanks being tolerant of my silliness!

yorkylover
01-05-08, 23:15
O sweety you are not silly at all.I was the same when I joined,hadn't been on any forum before.This site is fab.I have felt so much better since coming here and finding out Im not stupid at all.Everyone here is great and make you feel so welcome.Googling is not good,just makes us more anxious.There are so many illness's with similar symptoms,so its just not worth looking and getting worried.
:welcome: to the site.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

SueBee
01-05-08, 23:27
You arent silly at all. Panic creates the most horrendous symptoms that will terrify you.

Look at the links on the left about panic and symptoms ........ I've found it very reassuring, especially when I'm in the middle of a panic attack :)

Lindalou64
02-05-08, 01:18
Hey Snowball And Welcome.......i Wish Ya Well...........linda

Joe1981
02-05-08, 03:24
:welcome: to the site :D

Nibbles
02-05-08, 11:46
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. There's nothing silly about looking for help and you're making perfect sense. :D

Take care,

Mike :)

thevoicewithinme
02-05-08, 11:52
Hello and welcome to NMP.

You will find lots of useful advice here and meet people who truly understand the way you feel.

Kaz

Lilith1980
02-05-08, 14:27
Hi Snowball,

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

kellie
02-05-08, 15:21
hiya snowball :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support /advice and make some great freinds along the way. have a good read of the forum and the links on the left <<<<<<. also call into the chat room where you can talk to us about things and have a giggle if you wish.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
02-05-08, 18:30
Hi Snowball,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Southern_Belle
04-05-08, 16:16
Hi,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will find information, support and friendship.

:hugs:,

Laura :flowers:

Pickle
04-05-08, 16:28
Hellooooooooooo and :welcome:

x