PDA

View Full Version : no enthusiasm

goth
01-05-08, 23:32
ive been suffering from depression anxiety and pa but just lately ifeel everything is an effort when i sit down i dread getting up i just feel whats the point i cant stand feeing this way i think it started when i had this feeling like my legs are going 2 collapse so i dont like 2 keep standing up i no they dont collapse but my mind is telling me different does anyone else get this.lin

bluebell68
02-05-08, 17:18
Hi Goth.....i totally relate to the lack of enthusiasm and complete apathy, when my anx is bad i don't want to do anything, speak to anyone or think about anything!...i have zero motivation and even eating is just too much of an effort... you are sooo not alone in feeling this way... anxiety is totally exhusting and although i haven't worried about the falling down thing, i can see why this might be something you think about, cos your body is just so tired and probably shakey from managing all the adrenalin we produce when we are anxious.....you are having a tough time and its horrible but give yourself a little more time, eat well and be kind to yourself... rest as much as you need too and try not to put any pressure on yourself to do things, you can get thru this.....you will feel better, it just might take a bit more time....... keep posting
xxRachel :bighug1:

chalky
02-05-08, 18:23
Hi Goth,

Most of us have been through experiences such as this.
You can dig deep and come through it.
Be patient with yourself and just do the things you have to do.
If you get the opportunity to do something diffferent-going out with friends, etc..take it.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Best wishes,
Chalky