PDA

View Full Version : VISUALISATION

della
03-04-05, 20:29
Has any body tried visualisation as a method of relaxation.....it is very calming and relaxing we all have special places that we feel safe and secure. Try using your special place ...it is really worthwhile trying.[8D]

seh1980
03-04-05, 20:38
I tried it with my therapist and it really helped me..:D

florence
03-04-05, 21:23
Hello , yes visualisation is very efficient indeed... I usually practice it just before i go to sleep , as I tend to take ages to fall asleep, I imagine a relaxing place, relaxing story, happy situation, etc etc..... And in no time , I fall asleep before i even finish my story lol [Sigh...]
It proves that it is a very relaxing method.

Florence. x

**See the world more as it is, less as what you are.**

della
03-04-05, 23:26
hi florence

glad to hear that you find visualisation a great help...i to use it tohelp me relax as well as to help with sleep.
It is graet as you can go anywhere and get a deep sense of calm.

take care

[xx(]

Laurie28
04-04-05, 15:09
Hiya,

I can't visualise!! I know it is supposed to be excellent for relaxing and concentration - but just can't do it!

I'm also quite scared to visualise - if that makes sense! - what if I visualise bad stuff

Lucky

zena
05-04-05, 13:05
Visualisation is a great tool.
Have used it on my daughter at night time if she has had a bad day.

Don't be scared to try it though you might be surprised at the result.

My favourite is sitting on a beach....sun not to hot just nice and warm....sitting by the water with the waves lapping at your feet.....you breathe in when the waves come over your feet...and let the waves carry all your problems and worries out to sea...
Do you know I might just do this tonight..LOl
Try it it may work.

with good wishes

Zena

florence
05-04-05, 17:58
Hi Zena

Sounds a very nice place !!! Can you take me there with you ?? lol :D

Glad it works for you.
Regards.
Florence.x

**See the world more as what it is, less as what you are.**

della
05-04-05, 18:20
HI LUCK

I also could not visualize ...every thing i tried i used to get noisy motor bikes and army tanks there.....however i kept trying and it works well now.[:X]