PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone on here!

jellybean43
02-05-08, 19:37
Hi
Well I have just got back from 5 days in the Lake District and hey i feel a lot better.
I can honestly say that whilst i was away i "FORGOT" to keep checking myself LOL!!!I have had a lovely time and never prodded or poked for lumps.
I have got back and there is a letter here for me to send back to the doctors re the counselling---confirming that i still want to go ahead with it which i do.As soon as i get back i have started to "check" myself again but have given myself a good telling off!!!
I also realised that the night sweats are definately down to our house been very warm(brand new house so as you can imagine it isnt cold!!).Whilst in the caravan i had to wear pyjamas and dressing gown and was still waking up cold-----unheard of here so therefore i have come to the conclusion that if i did suffer night sweats i would have had them whilst away too!!!!Not just in our house cos it is warm. So, I am taking OH advice and getting us a cooler duvet!!!
I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me see that i am ok and that it is anxiety i am suffering and nothing else.
I hope everyone has had a good week---sorry havent had chance to read any posts yet!
xx

maz67
02-05-08, 21:27
:yesyes: Well done jellybean, glad you had a good holiday.

Mandy xx:bighug1:

Pink Panic
02-05-08, 21:31
Well Done Jellybean :yesyes: :yesyes:

Great to hear you had a good time. :hugs:

Pink
xxx

honeybee3939
02-05-08, 21:36
Hi Jellybean

Great to read of your success:yesyes: WELL DONE !!

Onwards and upwards for you from now on hun:hugs:

Love
Andrea
xxxxxx

anxious
03-05-08, 08:47
Well done Jelly :yesyes:

love anx xx

smudgie
03-05-08, 08:50
Hi jellybean

So glad you had a great time away, it makes all the difference sometimes.
Well done:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

take care of you
smudgie

milly jones
03-05-08, 09:20
hey jb,

well done hun.

while u were there did u see fire damage in ambleside? how bad was it? were staying there this summer,

love milly xxxxxxxx

marie1974
03-05-08, 09:36
Hi Jellybean fantastic news and the break done you world of good, i am sure with all these positive things happening you will be fine and soon you wont worry at all, im so pleased for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

jellybean43
03-05-08, 09:59
Thanks everyone for your kind words.
Yes it really has done me good---I can honestly say one of the first holidays that i can feel as if i have had a holiday and needed it!!!
It has really helped with the night sweat situation as I was starting to get in a panic with that(not really night sweats but feeling hot in bed and waking up with a wet hair line!!)----nothing like that there as caravans are soooo cold!!!
Milly---yes we went to Ambleside and the fire damage is confined to about 3 shops.Doesnt look too good but they are working on getting it sorted.Ambleside is lovely---I am sure you will enjoy it!!!
Donna----just to say that i am now going to be doing a daily walk.I bought a pedometer and this afternoon i am joining OH(who goes on a daily walk with the dog!!!). I cant believe that he has been doing this for the past 3 years and i have just made excuses(maybe gone once or twice a week with him!!!).
I am hoping that like yourself I will see some benefits xxxx

marie1974
03-05-08, 10:10
:hugs: jellybean i cant believe how well you doing, and walking being my thing and all that makes me happy that you are doing that as it really does help with anxiety and stuff after a few weeks you will feel great, you are a star:yesyes: :yahoo:

chalky
03-05-08, 10:14
Hi Jellybean,

Congratulations on what sounds like a great trip.

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Keep building on this success.
Best wishes,
Chalky