PDA

View Full Version : Using own pics

Carla08
03-05-08, 02:00
Hi :)
Quick question...I have tried uploading my own image off my pc onto my profile but it wont work it just keeps saying 'File upload failed' or something like that and I want to use my own avator too but it wont allow me to. Can you explain how I can do it? Many thanks!
Carla

Carla08
03-05-08, 02:05
Hi again
Having a very early morning can't sleep blonde moment I think, because just realised that my profile image has uploaded, but I want to have my own avator image and I cant see any way of doing that as it only allows me to have one of the avators that are already on here. Could you tell me how to change that? Thanks!

bottleblond
03-05-08, 14:48
Hi Carla,

If you are having bother uploading your photo, try e-mailing it to Nic with a short message telling her what is happening.

nomorepanic@btinternet.com

hope this helps

Lisa
xxx

Lila
03-05-08, 16:04
Hi again
Having a very early morning can't sleep blonde moment I think, because just realised that my profile image has uploaded, but I want to have my own avator image and I cant see any way of doing that as it only allows me to have one of the avators that are already on here. Could you tell me how to change that? Thanks!

I had the same problem, Carla. Can you let me know what you find out?

Cheers!

nomorepanic
03-05-08, 16:24
You cannot upload your own avatars - mail me them or a link to the website page.

Cheers

Carla08
06-05-08, 14:28
Thanks for help. Will forward a pic on.
Carla