PDA

View Full Version : strange strange strange

caz21
04-04-05, 12:24
hi having the strangest feeling with my nose. when i take a breath up through it i cant feel anything. i cant stop obsessing about it and im turning myself into an even more nervous reck than i am. i cant remember if im supposed to feel air going through it or what im supposed to feel when breathing. i know ur not really supposed to feel anything but this jus doest feel right. cud there be something wrong with my nose and breathing or is it just anxiety.ocd? need some help and advice as really distressed by this feeling. its almost like a suffocated feeling in my nose like i want to feel air but i cant its weird.

della
04-04-05, 12:29
hi caz

I think this feeling is part of your anxiety and the more you think about it the more power your giving the anxiety.
Try to do domething to disract yourself...i know that is not easy as i have been there....BELIEVE me that if you focus on something else and try to relax it will go away.[8D]

sal
04-04-05, 23:23
Caz feel like i cant give you advice here as have on your last two posts. Keep them together and as one post you will get more support

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.