PDA

View Full Version : Today I have......Sunday

LindyF
04-05-08, 08:38
This is the place to put your achievement/s for today no matter how tiny they were to you they were a triumph xxhugxx:yesyes:

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that
take our breath away"

LindyF
04-05-08, 08:39
It's not the will to win,
but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference.

xxhugxx

:hugs:

Pickle
04-05-08, 08:46
Morning Lindy :hugs:

I wonder what success we will read about today. I can't wait to see who pops in and posts their triumphs.

Not sure if I'll be doing anything 'new' today but the kids are having a 'goodbye house' bbq this afternoon so I will have to cope with 25 or so 20 somethings this evening - does that count lol :D

Take care and Happy Sunday

x

LindyF
04-05-08, 08:49
Good Morning Pickle yes I would say that counts, do let us know how the BBQ goes later enjoy your day. xxhugxx:yesyes:

Dave777
04-05-08, 08:49
I'll get back to you on that Lindy, early as yet, lots of DIY and jobs to do, playtime was yesterday x

What are planning today?:flowers:

LindyF
04-05-08, 08:51
Oh Dave you have a busy day planned, I am hoping I will be able to just site outside the door and prick out some more seedlings, my target for today is to get a little further away from the door. Managed a short stroll up the garden a week or so ago but not managed since. xxhugxx Back shortly going to have breakfast.

LindyF
04-05-08, 09:31
Ohh I am now a junior member! xxhugxx

thevoicewithinme
04-05-08, 10:24
Hi Lindy...hope you manged to get out and sit outside today, and remember just because you haven't been able to walk down the garden since last time, doesn't mean to say you won't, because you can. Baby steps are the best Lindy, bit by bit...take it as steady as you can.

I am not up to much today, although hopefully, fingers crossed will get the home visit today from the Dogs Home, and can then go pick up my new dog.

On Friday, I wrote that I was hoping to go to Tesco that evening, well we didn't get to go, but we did go yesterday late afternoon, with my boyfriend driving, and I coped with it, even though my heart was racing, and I even drove home.

Kaz x

LindyF
04-05-08, 10:37
Well done Kaz. I hope your new canine friend arrives very soon. xxhugxx

jesse08
04-05-08, 10:39
Junior memeber- so are congrats in order??? Not sure what this status is, but sounds good. Hoping YOU have a good day too Lindy.

kazzie
04-05-08, 12:11
Hi:D

Well today I have to go for a BBQ at my sons house(he left home 3 weeks ago)

God knows what it will be like:wacko:

I like to check things are cooked etc and I wont be in charge:ohmy:

Ah well will report back later:D

Kaz x x x:hugs:

LindyF
04-05-08, 12:20
I always find veggie burgers the safest bet lol Enjoy your afternoon. xxhugxx

hazey-babe
04-05-08, 15:39
Well done Junior Member!!!!:D

Today I have ........ Driven to my Sister-in-laws house about 10 mins away on fast road to give niece her birthday card and gift. Both made by me. :yesyes:

Then took the boys to the park on the way home. Brrrrrrrrr didn't stay long but cause it was freezing and wet n windy not cause of any panic.

Love Hazel oxo

LindyF
04-05-08, 15:53
Well done Hazey sounds like a triumph of a day. xxhugxx:whistles:

kazzie
04-05-08, 21:22
BBQ was nice (and cooked):D

Sons new house was nice:yesyes:

All in all a good day:yesyes:

Happy Bank Holiday all:hugs:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

MissChampers