PDA

View Full Version : a plea to all members

milly jones
05-05-08, 11:50
hi im billy no mates and i just wanted to ask everyone to be respectful whilst on the site.

i really depend on the site for company, advice and a link to normality.

i respect all that nmp, nic, alex and all the mods do and would be mortified if i even received a warning.

again i think we need to remember that this is a free site run by sufferers for sufferers.

please can we just be a happy helpful family?

lots of love Milly

xxxxx

chalky
05-05-08, 11:56
Hi Milly,

You beat me to the punch today.
I had been thinking about posting a similar Thread.
Together all the members of this Site can achieve great things-things we as individuals would never think possible.
Treating each other as we would like to be treated ourselves - with respect, patience,love and understanding should prevent further problems.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Best wishes,
Chalky

Jaco45er
05-05-08, 12:00
Hey, I am your mate :)

Well said both of you :)

Jaco

P.S. What happened to Rangers yesterday Chalky? nevermind chap ;)

chalky
05-05-08, 12:04
Hi Jaco,

In light of our new found respect,patience,love and understanding...I would like to take this opportunity to wish your beloved Glasgow Celtic every success and good fortune for the remainder of the football season.

P.S. This is said with straight face:doh: :doh: :whistles: :whistles:
Best wishes,
Chalky

kazzie
05-05-08, 12:05
Well said:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Kaz x:hugs:

marie1974
05-05-08, 12:08
hiya well said and i agree i think this site is fantastic and alot of people depend on this site, i have always recieved lots of lovely post and everyone here is lovely so the odd ones that are not respectful maybe they have the wrong site :hugs: to you all.

ps there are not enough good sites like these so we need to help look after it and keep it a happy positive place to be :yesyes:

Jaco45er
05-05-08, 12:13
I was reading that thinking, "God, this must have hurt chalky, typing this", until I read the P.S. part lol .

Jaco :)

popsy
05-05-08, 12:52
Hi. Milly - im your mate babe!!!
And yes, i agree with all said (accept the football stuff or whatever it was) i really depend on this site and thank my lucky stars people like alex and nic etc... have bothered to make it and run it all out of the goodness of their own hearts...rememeber they are sufferers too! This is such a lifeline to alot of us, so please no one risk it not ever being here, thx xxxxxxx

milly jones
05-05-08, 13:03
hey chalky, jaco, this is not a footie site lol
love to u both and all who have read this and promise to respect nmp

milly xxx

chalky
05-05-08, 13:10
Hi Milly,

Respect is a beautiful word and a lovely emotion to feel.
:hugs: :hugs:
Best wishes,
Chalky

bottleblond
05-05-08, 14:54
Milly

LMFAO There is more chance of me becoming the popes wife than you getting a warning :roflmao:your a very sweet, considerate and friendly lady who is well liked here, so try not to worry.

Things should settle back down now hun. :yesyes:

Love Lisa
xxxxx

Southern_Belle
05-05-08, 15:06
Milly,

I agree 100 percent with your comments.

Warm :hugs:,

Laura

Lilith1980
05-05-08, 16:41
Hey Milly

Well said hun, I totally agree with you :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

milly jones
05-05-08, 17:22
thanks for everyone who took the time to read and/or reply. i hope that all true members will triumph and continue to help make the site grow and flourish to help everyone who is in need,

together in nmp

mill x

manmoor
05-05-08, 17:55
Lovely post Milly hun :yesyes: :hugs: xxx

smudgie
05-05-08, 18:00
Hi milly

your certainly not billy no mates.

you said it well and your right, well done for voicing your point.

love smudgie

Lila
05-05-08, 20:43
Nicely said, Milly. :)

Granny Primark
05-05-08, 21:06
Well said milly!
This site is all about understanding, caring and supporting each other.

Take care
LYNN xx

Bill
06-05-08, 04:09
Billy no mates - that's how I felt for years but I've met some lovely people on here who are a pleasure to know such as you Milly.:hugs:

However, I have had a couple of very hurtful experiences since I've been on here but we are all only human with our own issues to contend with so it's to be expected.

I feel very wary about saying the following because after reading the ongoing hassle for Nic, her helpers and even between members, I don't want to set WW3 off again but I'm worried that the hassle the chatroom creates could destroy the good in this site and everyone will suffer as a result.

I've very rarely gone in there because I find when there's a crowd, I can't keep up but that's coz I'm old!:D I prefer to get to know people on the forum because through peoples posts, you can get a feel for someones personality. Sometimes then I feel it'd be nice to have a chat especially if I feel I can offer more to help them that I can't type in a post.

So what I'm wondering is, that by inviting people onto msn, yahoo or skype etc, you can create your own circle of friends to chat to and talk to all of them at the same time...if you can keep up! You can also then delete those who upset you!

I know I maybe missing the point but what more do people get in using the chatroom other than the hurtful comments from a few who abuse it? I just wouldn't want Nic to be pushed into closing the site because people can't behave nicely to each other in chat.

One other thing to consider. Anxiety sufferers are sensitive people because it's in their make up and we all know how sensitivity makes us think and react!:winks:

Please, no WW3 because like Milly says, life is too short for upsets.:hugs:

Joe1981
06-05-08, 05:28
I've been here since 06 and tho i don't chat much i have never had any problems with anyone. :yesyes:

Everyone has always been nice to me and have givin me advice. I myself have nothing bad to say about anyone here and I love coming here everyday to read the posts.

I'm not sure what's going on in chat or whatever but i hope it ends so everyone else can feel how i feel about this site! :yesyes:

Thanks again to everyone who have listened to my problems and have always gave me advice. That i am very greatful for..

maxine
06-05-08, 14:20
Random post from me a member for about 4 years! I know i'm not around most of the time but i have to say i come here when i'm feeling crappy and no matter who does or doesn't know who I am people are always here to support me which is truely appreicated.

I would be lost without this site and all the ins and outs that go with it.

There are a fantastic bunch of people here and yes i know we get the odd person who really isn't using the site as intended, but the large majority are here for the right reason.

Nic , Alex and the mods do a great job , I think i can say for all of us that we really do appreicate the hard work you put into making this site work. xx

Loads of love...walk about Max lol xx

Lindalou64
08-05-08, 02:26
Well Said Milly Its Good To Know Others Can Relate To One Another....and Show Support Or Give Advice ...wish Ya Well ............linda Xxxx

Emira7
08-05-08, 08:37
Hey Milly

This site has helped me huigely and I am so appreciative there is somewhere like this I can come when I feel low through the anxiety, but also where I can come to chat and have a giggle and share the highs of life.

I have met some fab people on here, that I look forward to talking to.

This site is great - as are the people who run it/participate.

Respect is def the word!

Em
xx:flowers:

The Fool
08-05-08, 09:21
hi wow milly i think you out that inot great words and wat do you mean billy no mtaes???????? im your friend! im everyones friend apart from the mean people.

Karen
08-05-08, 10:02
Milly, I am sure you are not 'Billy no mates' :hugs: . We all do our best to support each other here :hugs:

I agree with all you have said. This is a place to support each other and I've made lots of friends and received lots of help and support here and hope I've been able to support others in return.

Thank you Nic and Alex and all the Admin and others who make this site possible :flowers:

Karen xx

hopeful
09-05-08, 09:33
Hi Milly,
I agree 100% with your comments. I don't know whats been going on and I hope everything has settled down.I love this site and wouldn't dream of being disrespectful to anyone on here.
Thank you Nic,Alex and team for a wonderful site which has helped me to recover from my awful anxiety.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
julie x:hugs: