PDA

View Full Version : Sore Skin

popsy
05-05-08, 12:42
When ever ive had a really bad few panicy days i notice i get really sore skin a few days later. I dont mean like ezcema or anything, you cant actually see anything its just like its really sensitive to the touch and im aware its sore, and can be in a patch somewhere on my body. It dosent realy bother me that much but i just wondered if anyone else gets this, or what it might be? Im wondering if its a nerve thing? Its very strange though:shrug: ?

milly jones
05-05-08, 13:08
i get sensitivity to noise and taste charlie, so it follows that others could get some sense diffs with anx, like touch. some get visual probs too

i hope this helps hun xx

mill

Coni
05-05-08, 16:09
Popsy I get this a lot on my arms and face but have never linked it to anxiety before...mind you ive never linked it to anything and have never found an explanation for it either.

luv Coni X

jill
08-05-08, 23:13
Hi Popsy :hugs:

I have had this, mine would feel like a minor burn or just very sesnitive to the touch. I have had it, on the side of my face, the tops of my arms and legs.

It is due the nervous system.

The nervous system is a very complex network of electrically charged nerves which are found in every square centimeter of your body, around every organ, muscle and across your skin, the largest organ in the body. Abnormal nerve impulses due to anxiety can cause a vast array of strange sensations; although quite harmless these can be very disturbing.

It is very strange, but nothing to worry about and it cannot harm you.

Hope this helps

LOVE JILLXX

popsy
09-05-08, 09:48
Thanks Jill, thats really interesting, i thought it must be a nerve thing but just wasnt sure, mines very often on the tops of my legs, its a very weird side effect though, but with the whole anxiety thing its always the same you cant actually see it!!!!!

Meewah
10-05-08, 04:04
I get a sore tongue end as if I have drunk a hot drink and burnt the end of my tongue and the back of my hands become sore as if they have excess adrenalin under the skin.

Wierd

Mee