PDA

View Full Version : Done somethink Stupid Tonight.

redrose
06-05-08, 00:24
I don't often post on here but come on and do a lot of reading on the forums.

Tonight i have been feeling down in the dumps.
Just been having a disgusstion with my other half as to the way i am feeling..

I am a very tidy person and do my house work everyday if it needs doing or not(can't help myself) its an obsession of mine.

My other half is such a lazy person around the house and will not lift a finger to help.
Bascily i have to do everything from the cooking to the cleaning of windows and doing the garden.
He will find any excuse to get out of doing anything.

Well i had a go at him and he just sat there letting it go in one ear and out the other.

I feel like i am being used all the time, and he has no respect for what i do around the house.
Basicly i think he takes me for granted,as he well knows that if he won't do it it will get my back up and i will end up doing it myself.

So when he had left the room i self harmed myself by burning my arm putting a cig out on it.Have done this before but not for a while.until tonight.

He is really pushing me to the limits now as i don't want to be used and taken for granted,i don't even feel loved any more.

So maybe i am not worth anything any more, and i think he likes to see me suffer.

What can i do?

marie1974
06-05-08, 00:28
hey honey im sorry you are feeling so down, if this guy is making you feel this way mayb you should decide if you need the hassle, you are worth alot more than just cleaning up after people, you are stronger than you think. i think sometimes we need to remove anything that brings negative vibes i have loads a times, mayb talk to him and see if things will change if he wont then mayb its time for a change for you a positive one :hugs:

FreeFalling
06-05-08, 01:00
Hi Redrose,

I'm sorry that you are going through such a difficult time.

YOU ARE WORTH IT !

No one else is worth hurting yourself over or even taking your life over. I know it feels like it in that moment...but in hindsight...when I think of the close calls I've had in the past swallowing pills because I didn't feel worthy...or because I let someone in my head let me feel that way...

I'm still not in a good place with my relationship that I'm in right now...but I know deep down that I am a good person and I am worthy, no matter what I'm being told by...the person I'm living with.

I get no support from him and it saddens me...but it also gives me strengtht now to make plans to better myself, and to get on with it.

I'm not going to settle and stay with someone that doesn't appreciate me. Trust me, I know how very difficult it is to get out and move on. It has to be done though, for myself, for my family and friends....I want my life back.

If you ever want to email or chat, please feel free to contact me.

Please don't self harm yourself anymore because someone else is to shallow to appreciate you. NO ONE is worth that !

But you are worth everything.

Be good to yourself,

~Rebecca