PDA

View Full Version : My Throat is bleeding

Vinny
06-05-08, 07:30
I cleared my throat so many times yesterday that I made my syliva pink. This is my worst fear, I'm continually checking for blood in my spittle and now I have it. It's clear again now and didn't last long but it's been pink twice in the last 24 hours. I'm really scared. Has anyone else evey made there throat bleed my continually clearing it? I'm sure I've made it sore or something but also worry it's throat cancer. Please help.

amandaj
06-05-08, 10:02
hi it sounds like you burst a little vessel in your throat ,i also get this sometimes ,dr said its nothing to worry about but if it makes you feel better go to see dr for reassurance good luck

amanda

jodie
06-05-08, 12:28
hiya

just a thought could it at all come from your gums ?

jodie xxx

Vinny
06-05-08, 12:42
Hi Jodie

No it's definately coming from the back of my throat. I had an endoscopy in January and the biopsy was clear but I still keep clearing my throat all the time and looking for blood in my siliva (gross I know). I did it so may times yesterday that in the end it was pink. I'm trying to convince myself that I made it bleed by doing it so many times and IO've not got throat cancer.

Anyone else had this before?

jodie
06-05-08, 12:56
hiya

i think your right it is coz your doing it so much that you mabe made it bleed it is this dam anx that makes our mind run away and think all sorts .

jodie x