PDA

View Full Version : Today I have.......Tuesday

LindyF
06-05-08, 09:00
This is the place to put your achievement/s for today no matter how tiny they were to you they were a triumph xxhugxx:yesyes:

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that
take our breath away"

LindyF
06-05-08, 09:00
True friendship brings sunshine to the shade,
and shade to the sunshine.

xxhugxx

hazey-babe
06-05-08, 10:39
Hope you are feeling better today. Today I am.......going to chill out as kids away all day. Making some cards and sitting in the Sun. Better make the most of it as only get 2 days of summer in Scotland LOL :roflmao:

Love Hazel xoxoxo

LindyF
06-05-08, 11:27
Hazey do enjoy your day sitting in the sunshine :blush: don't get too burnt xxhugxx

Beth...I am thrilled you feel stronger today, enjoy your shopping and tell us about the dress later. xxhugxx:yesyes:

PUGLETMUM
06-05-08, 17:05
:hugs: hi lindy, i hope you are okay today? well today i have driven myself to our towns college, which is a drive ive only done once before alone:yesyes: and attended my careers interview, which was great and i wasnt anxious really at all - only as much as id ever be before i became agoraphobic anyway:yesyes:

then i came home and only had time for a quick cup of tea before picking up daughter and friend, before taking them to their fencing class(sounds posh but its only a five week course at school). i had them for an hour but the last 2 weeks ive had to check my muminlaw was at home - ive never had friends round without my husband being at home too:wacko: so okay i only had them for an hour but i was quite anxious and it did go through my mind to ask the other mum if we could forget it, but i saw her walking back to her car with her other kid and i just thought 'no way can i do that, ill cope its only an hour'!!! so i did:yesyes:

well done to everyone else today for keeping going:yesyes: :hugs:

LindyF
06-05-08, 17:22
Oh well done Emmas sounds like you have had a really good day. :winks: I did manage half an hour just outside the door pricking some seedlings as usual no further progress as yet but eventually one day. xxhugxx

doodah
06-05-08, 18:21
Erm ... today I managed not to think negatively when my daughter gave me some worrying news!:blush: That's progress for me lol.

Well done everyone on what you've done today!

Wendy xxxx

LindyF
06-05-08, 18:31
Doodah I love the name!:) well done you try to turn her worrying news into positive news if you can or find a way to compromise. big hug xxhugxx:hugs:

jesse08
06-05-08, 18:56
Hi Lindy....how are YOU today?
You give so much to everyone in these threads and I know lots of us are thinking of you too.

Anyway, today I have:

Done some housework and laundry
NOT panicked on discovering a leaking tap which needs a plummer
NOT panicked when the Surgery rang to say my GP has replied to one of my benefit renewal forms....of course I am panicking a little because the other person has decided not to reply and I am already thinking, here we go again....another appeals/tribunal process to wade through. However.... FEAR can be interpreted as FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARS REAL. As I don't know right now the outcome of anything, I am going to let it go. There will be enough anxiety and panic once I do get their letters.

Hugs :bighug1:

LindyF
06-05-08, 19:31
Jessie how wonderful a day full of not panicing well done you bells and whistles. :whistles: xxhugxx

PUGLETMUM
06-05-08, 20:21
:hugs: :yesyes: thanks lindy, and very well done you for doing your seeds - that is good, everything is something, even getting up and getting dressed is something!!!! take care and thanks also for keeping this thread going because even if only one person replies in a day thats great for that person to say what theyve done and know you care:hugs: :yesyes:

Pickle
06-05-08, 21:03
Hi All, just popped in to see how everybody is doing today. Hope you all had the same sunny day we had.

Well done everyone on your successes and Lindy, that garden of yours is going to look even better when your seedlings start to grow.

I'm having a tough time at the mo what with trying to move house (packing etc) so havent really had any new triumphs but just reading this thread and seeing how well eveyone is doing makes me feel that the day has been worth it :hugs: :hugs:

Hugs to everyone and ROLL ON TOMORROW lol

Take care

x

PUGLETMUM
06-05-08, 21:32
:yesyes: :hugs: lol yeah pickle tomorrow always brings a fresh start and another chance, tc and all the best with the move, which in itself is a massive achievement - so WELL DONE!!!:yesyes: :winks: