PDA

View Full Version : Back and Chest sore!

Janieb
06-05-08, 11:16
I don't know if this is a pulled muscle or PE. Mind you I can breath...obviously but it hurts to breath and I don't know what I have done to myself as I have not been very radically active over the last couple of days.

The stress of everything is getting somewhat overwhelming right now, my friend died suddenly at 28, she was ill not cancer but lets just say she was ill but it was still a shock. Then there was a horrable incident at church so I am not happy because my faith was my rock now I am unsure which leaves me down in the dumps. It's just been horrable I have had no decent sleep and I have an assignment to hand in on Thursday of 3000 words and I have not started.

This morning I work up with dark thoughts, I hate my job my life and I want to just run away forever, feel like I am trapped in my little cage and I want to get out! why has everything gone so wrong so quickly I just can't cope anymore but I don't know what to do feel like my brain is about to go *pop*

anyway back to my origional q...does it sounds like a pulled muscle in my back/chest area?
Thanks in advance

celia davies
06-05-08, 11:23
am u usually an active person? maybe u could of pulled a muscle like u said but if um not usually active maybe u could of jst worked urself 2 hard also this situation wiv ur friend is still playing on ur mind and u could b thinking about that much that u could b causin muscle tension x