PDA

View Full Version : Hello i am david

davidunder
06-05-08, 15:48
hello

i wanted to say hello to everyone, my name is dave and i am 43 years old. i have been suffering with depression and stess for nearly 20 years and thought i was time i come on to a site like this one and see if i can over come it all.

i hope i get to make some new friends and hopefully can give some advise of my own.

david

thevoicewithinme
06-05-08, 16:08
Hello David and welcome to NMP.

You will find lots of useful advice here and yes you will make some new friends too, and friends that understand how you truly feel.

Like you I have been suffering on and off with anxiety etc for 20 years now too.

Kaz

marie1974
06-05-08, 16:37
Hello David and welcome, we are all really lovely here and you will get some great advice and support and meet new friends too, you will never be judged and you will realise so many people suffer the same as you xxxxxx

kellie
06-05-08, 16:44
hiya David :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice and reasurance and make some great friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about things.
bestwishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
06-05-08, 16:50
Hi David

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Pickle
06-05-08, 16:55
Hi David and :welcome:

I've suffered for the same length of time as you have and this site has proved to be a life saver for me.

Click on the links on the left and you will find loads of information that will help you on your road to recovery

Take care :hugs:

x

nomorepanic
06-05-08, 19:10
Previously banned user - now removed.