PDA

View Full Version : for the lady readers

bet
06-05-08, 16:30
I know this is a difficult one to answer.is there any contraceptive pill any of you have found didnt aggravate depression/anxiety and you could tolerate pretty well.I really dont think the combined pill ever really suited me.I'm not on any now.

I am going to ask the doctor about the 'mini pill'.

bet xxx

marie1974
06-05-08, 17:35
i hate any contraceptive pill they all seem to trigger something with me, the worst was cilest made me really feel quite evil and angitated, along with spotty skin increased appetite and sick feeling all the time xxxx

Gabby
07-05-08, 08:22
Hi

Cant say I noticed mine affecting anxiety etc but have always had problem with migraines. GP finally woke up to this fact a couple of months ago and put me on to Cerazette (was previously on Logynon for about 10 years). Its a progeterone only pill but unlike a lot of the others, you have a 12 hr window to take it if you forget to take it at the right time. Most of the others are only 2 hrs which is what put me off before. Seems to have done the trick with the migraines anyway

G

bet
07-05-08, 11:54
thanks girls for the replies

bet

xxxx

scooby28
10-05-08, 22:49
I don't really get depression but i did try the mini pill once for just over two months and it definitly made me feel depressed and i had bleeding nearly every week i was on it.
I'm on ovranette and i've not really had any problems with that one.