PDA

View Full Version : Chat room - what a lovely place to be

anxious
06-05-08, 23:39
I would just like to say how much i enjoyed chat tonight. I was very much a regular in chat whan i joined NMP some 3 years ago, having some great fun and meeting some brilliant people, helping me in some very dark times. I don't go in often these days but tonight i did (needing comfort once again). A lovely welcome and a lovely chat. Thank you all, especially nic & alex for creating this site

Thank you all

anx xx

Coni
07-05-08, 07:26
What a refreshing and lovely post anx....just wanted to say I wholeheartedly agree with you....chat has helped me a lot and I really appreciate the support and at times the banter from everyone in there....it has really lifted my spirits at times.

Coni XX

Granny Primark
07-05-08, 07:56
I totally agree.
The chatroom has helped me loads.
Ive been given some brilliant advice and Ive had wonderful encouragement and support from the members that use the chatroom.
Ive also had loads of laughs in there.
Ive said it many many times before I know.
But to me the chatroom has been like nipping in to the local with friends.

Take care
LYNN xx

t0rt01se36
07-05-08, 09:21
I like being in the chatroom. Some of you really know how I am and what I have to cope with and because of that, NMP members understand me and it makes me want to achieve more and to prove things can be achieved and for me have the chance to make you proud of me.

The Fool
07-05-08, 09:22
i agree i no chat hasnt had such i great reputation lately but this past week and a bit it has been so comforting and i want to spend all my time in there so thanks guys you really cheer me up on a down day and as a matter of fact im going in chat right now!

milly jones
07-05-08, 10:05
hey i NEVER visit the chatroom, not lol,

i love it there with my friends, and as gp said its like being down at the pub, something i could never do now.

many thanks for this super post and hopefully thru this anx others will follow to gain support and friendship,

many happy returns to chat,

mill x

jodie
07-05-08, 11:16
hiya

yes last night was nice in chat :yesyes:

jodie xx

Hope 2
07-05-08, 13:04
Hello All :D

I have just been in chat for a bit and really felt at home , thank you guys :hugs:
I have not been in since I joined so I feel ok to nip in again now :yesyes:
Please never think im ignoring anyone , I find it hard to keep up lol

Nice to meet u all
Hope xx

kazzie
07-05-08, 22:01
I wasent around last night but must say its lovely to read a positive post about chat after recent events:yesyes:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

julieb
07-05-08, 22:27
just wanted to say that i hardly ever go in chat but last night i did and everyone made me feel really welcome and included me in their conversations. i had a really good laugh and at the end when i said bye someone said how much they'd enjoyed my company and we must do it again. it made my night!! thanks guys

nomorepanic
07-05-08, 23:00
I am so pleased to hear that it is a positive place to be and thanks all for the posts.