PDA

View Full Version : Getting better

mumof4
04-04-05, 18:55
Hi guys sorry i havent been on or posting alot its just over the past few months ive been feeling great still get the odd anxeity but i just ignore it and it goes away.

I can go out even shop in asda which for a long time i couldnt and im even back at work now 2 days a week after my maternity leave finished and i havent panicked once there even when im left myself which i used to do.

It hasnt been easy getting there very long prosses taken around 14 years but i feel finally i have gotten somewhere.

I still see my councller it helps just to talk.

I hope i can stay this way and i would liketo say a big thank u to eveyone here as well for answering my questions when sometimes ive been low.

della
04-04-05, 19:02
hi taylor

well done on your achievements and for keeping up the battle against anxiety.

Meg
04-04-05, 19:06
Hi Taylor,

Thats great news Taylor. Well done for perservering through your fears and making so much progress.

Hows your Dad ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

mumof4
04-04-05, 19:11
hes doing alot better not drinking as much and as far as i know hes not had any vodka tks for asking

seh1980
04-04-05, 19:14
Nice job Taylor!! :D

nomorepanic
04-04-05, 19:28
Taylor

What great success - a big well done to you.

Hope it continues to improve

Nicola

jude
04-04-05, 20:01
Hi Taylor,

Well done and good luck with future progress.

Its lovely to hear success stories, congrats!

Jude x

tracyp584
04-04-05, 20:02
Hey Taylor,

Well done!!

tracy x x

Tracy68
04-04-05, 20:21
Hi Taylor
You must be feeling right proud of yourself :D. Glad to hear things are on the up for you. Well done, keep it going.
Take care
Tracy
x

Karen
05-04-05, 07:12
Well done Taylor.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

zena
05-04-05, 13:54
Congrats Taylor.
What great leaps you have done.
Keep it up. xx

with good wishes

Zena