PDA

View Full Version : Today I have......Wednesday

LindyF
07-05-08, 08:00
This is the place to put your achievement/s for today no matter how tiny they were to you they were a triumph xxhugxx:yesyes:

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that
take our breath away"

LindyF
07-05-08, 08:01
Happiness is an attitude.
We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong.
The amount of work is the same.

xxhugxx

PUGLETMUM
07-05-08, 09:08
:yesyes: love the quote!!!!:yesyes: hope you feel okay today lindy, ill post later about any successes - there is one in progress but its early days!:winks:

doodah
07-05-08, 09:52
Today I went to the local shops again - pretty panicky beforehand but I did it - phew!

LindyF
07-05-08, 10:03
Doodah well done, now have a cuppa and sit in the sun. xxhugxx:yesyes:

LindyF
07-05-08, 10:03
Emmas I await with interest the outcome of your 'work in progress' xxhugxx:yahoo:

MissChampers
07-05-08, 11:37
Today I have walked into town alone and been shopping..I even managed to stand in long queues in the bank and building society without starting to sweat and shake.:)

LindyF
07-05-08, 11:43
Miss. Champers now that is a triumph indeed big bells and whistles for you :whistles: I need an icon for bells! not one there so here goes 'DING DONG'
xxhugxx

hazey-babe
07-05-08, 13:22
Today I have........ Coped with feeling rubbish as I had a huge panic attack yesterday afternoon. I managed to go to the shop and collect my wee man from nursery. ( Sore jaw now from having teeth clenched but I did it!!!) Just chillin this afternoon though.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

LindyF
07-05-08, 13:24
Hazey well done you excellent. Enjoy the sunshine today. :hugs: xxhugxx

PUGLETMUM
07-05-08, 14:47
:hugs: :yesyes: well done guys - keep it up!!! i dont feel that my acheivement is a success, but in some way it is? 12 weeks ago my husband was booked on to a 2 day course about 60-70 miles away. but thats not so much the problem as the inability to call him:wacko: you can tvan you when hes in aroom of other people and they are being taught stuff:blush: so this freaks me out and it freaked me out so much 12 weeks ago that he couldnt go:weep: i do have suportive person availabel right now but that is a very troubled relationship and 12 weeks ago i could not stand the thought of anything going wrong involving this person and then me not coping - i think in all honesty i was still slightly depressed - the depression lifted in november, i felt human again by december, but i think it was still there a little in feb:weep:

so thinkgs are looking up, but i have to face the panic now, i cannot hide from t forever and i cannot rely on other people for ever, but anyway for today things have moved on:hugs:

big hugs to you lindy:hugs: are you feeling any better today?:flowers: