PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone.I want to post a poll?

elainefu88
07-05-08, 10:34
Have a nice day for all us..

I am very intested in which continents do you come from ? :D

First i introduc me to us. :hugs:

My name is Elaine Fu.I come from China Asia.

I love Europe.Go Europe is my dearm .

So i am hard working for my dearm.

elainefu88
07-05-08, 10:39
Now I am the first one who Show us come from .:yesyes: :welcome:

hazey-babe
07-05-08, 10:49
Hi Elaine,

I come from North East Scotland. Its great here and so scenic.

LoveHazel xoxo

kellie
07-05-08, 11:03
hiya elaine. im from birmingham uk
kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cathy V
07-05-08, 11:36
Er...at the risk of sounding a bit 'thingy' but wouldnt this info about where we come from show up by just looking at the little flags next to the names? Is it possible for you share with me a little of your anxiety problems? I'm a new member and although ive read some of your postings, none of them indicate your anxiety probs and it would be interesting to find out why you have joined a european website. Is it because there are no facilities to help with anxiety where you live? its good to talk about healthcare in different parts of the world. Oh, and as you can see from my little flag...I live in germany :)

Regards Cathy V

Cathy V
07-05-08, 11:46
Hi Elaine, forgot to mention that i logged onto your email address at the bottom of your posts and just wanted to say how much i liked the clothes and bags and things you sell in your onlins store:)
Regards again, Cathy V x

elainefu88
07-05-08, 14:59
Hello.All.
Very nice you reply this questions...:welcome:

marie1974
07-05-08, 17:53
hi there im from gloucestershire xx

elainefu88
08-05-08, 00:37
Hello.Beth
Thank you for you reply...
very nice meet you .
Elaine Fu.

Cathy V
08-05-08, 17:33
Hello elaine, I live in germany. I suffer with anxiety and have had lots of support from this health forum. Would you like to share your health problems? its good to talk and share a problem with others, so don't be nervous to talk about it ok?:)

Cathy x

FreeFalling
08-05-08, 19:02
Hi Elaine

I live in Nashville , TN USA...it's very nice here. Come on down Ya'll !

pompey
09-05-08, 06:21
Hi Elaine
Welcome aboard. I am from a little hidden Island called the 'Isle of Man'.

Cathy V i got to admit i didnt even know what country your flag was for, not really a flag person myself.

Cathy V
09-05-08, 09:36
Hi Pompey, yep point taken, and now i feel bad for assuming that she would know :huh: She seems like a nice cheeful girl, but why won't she talk about her health probs? maybe she just feels comforted by being on here and being part of something? Specially if they don't have anything like where she is. I really have no right to assume negatives about her...sorry elaine :blush:

Cathy xx

pompey
09-05-08, 17:44
Sorry Cathy i didnt mean anything by that, nice one for replying though, and i do understand what you are saying,
Take care
pompey

Cathy V
09-05-08, 22:49
No offence taken honestly. I'm from liverpool and sometimes tend to say things before thinking. Up north we say its calling a spade a shovel!:)

Take care you too
Cathy xx

Phill2
10-05-08, 02:45
I'm from The Great South Land (Australia) and I'm here cause there's no sites as helpful as this down here.
Phill :shades:

never2late
21-05-08, 13:45
I'm from the United States, and live about two hours outside of New York City. I joined this particular web site because (1) I have a large number of people who follow my work in Europe (especially the UK), so I am comfortable; and (2) from my past visits to the site, everyone seems very civil and respectful of one another. It also seems like a successful web site, and I like being around success.

Dr Kong, AKA Wayne
03-06-08, 09:10
Er...at the risk of sounding a bit 'thingy' but wouldnt this info about where we come from show up by just looking at the little flags next to the names? Is it possible for you share with me a little of your anxiety problems? I'm a new member and although ive read some of your postings, none of them indicate your anxiety probs and it would be interesting to find out why you have joined a european website. Is it because there are no facilities to help with anxiety where you live? its good to talk about healthcare in different parts of the world. Oh, and as you can see from my little flag...I live in germany :)

Regards Cathy V

Hi Cathy,
Just out of curiosity, I am assuming you are British? your English is very good if you are German!

Wayne

Biddy
03-06-08, 22:04
Hiya!!!!
I'm in Scotland!!! :)

Cathy V
03-06-08, 22:07
Hi wayne, yes i'm from liverpool. Moved over here last summer. My english is better than my deutche i can tell you :D

Cathy

pollyanna
19-06-09, 00:23
im from west central scotland :)

AWill
19-06-09, 00:52
I am from the United States....Harrah, Oklahoma. ;)