PDA

View Full Version : Holiday again!!!!

yorkylover
07-05-08, 13:18
Hiya,well its that time of year again!!!!!:scared15: Im off to Devon on Saturday.

Im looking forward to the break,but Im getting a little agitated.I get so frustrated with getting everything ready,I have to make a list to make sure I have packed everything including the kitchen sink!!!!!:wacko: :wacko: and tick it off as I go.

Then I start to worry about mum,dad,brother in case anything happens and Im not there:ohmy: Its all the what if's coming into my head again.:mad:

I must admit Im not as anxious as I was last year.We are going to the same touring park,so I know the area well and feel quite relaxed there.

I miss nopanic when Im away and catching up with you all.:bighug1:

My little dogs with me so i'll be ok.:woof

debera
07-05-08, 13:21
have a good trip ellen
love debera:hugs: :hugs: :bighug1: :bighug1:

SANDYJANE
07-05-08, 13:51
have a lovely time and see you when you get back.

love sandyjanexxx

kazzie
07-05-08, 21:58
Have a lovely holiday Ellen:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

honeybee3939
07-05-08, 22:10
Hi Ellen

Have a great time :yesyes: i remember the times when you where real worried about going on holiday and look at you now Ellen, just goes to show how much progress you have made hun.

Cant wait to hear all about it when you get home:flowers:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Lilith1980
07-05-08, 22:39
Hey hun

Have a FANTASTIC time in Devon, it really is beautiful there isnt it!

We'll miss you too - make sure you tell us all about it when you come back :D

Jo xxxxx

yorkylover
07-05-08, 22:57
Thanks everyone for your support.Its all thanks to this site and all of you that Im looking forward to this holiday,and feeling a bit more positive:yesyes: :yesyes: Luv you all:bighug1: :bighug1:

Karen
08-05-08, 10:24
Hi Ellen

I hope you have a lovely holiday :)

Remember that anticipatory anxiety is usually the worse part and once you get there I am sure you will have a good time.

I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back :hugs:

Karen xx

yorkylover
08-05-08, 13:30
Im getting excited now,can honestly say last year and the year before I was not excited,far from it.

Its my partners birthday on the Sunday,and I have wrapped all his pressies and cards so he will have a lovely day,without having to worry about me.:yesyes: :yesyes:

kazzie
08-05-08, 15:44
Lovely to hear you are excited Ellen:D

And Happy Birthday to Mr Ellen for Sunday:D

Have Fun:yesyes:

yorkylover
08-05-08, 16:56
Thanks Kazz,Mr Ellen is called Richard.You will meet him at the meet up hopefully.:yesyes: :yesyes:
I can't explain how I feel,I am a bit stressed as I get all flusstered about remembering everything when packing.But two years ago when I joined here I had been to Devon and Rich nearly had to bring me home.I thought I was going crazy,crying all the time,scared ,anxious having pa's.Horrid Horrid thoughts running through my mind.
Thanks to this site and all you special people I can actually look forward to a holiday.:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

yorkylover
19-05-08, 13:12
Well Im back:yesyes: had a pretty good week,good weather for a few days which was lovely:yesyes:

I did have a couple of down days,dont know why!!!!:weep: Im pleased to say I didn't have any PA's,but did have some anxious moments,nothing compared to two years ago.Going to try a different area next time.
Thanks for all the support you gave me before I went.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

honeybee3939
19-05-08, 19:32
Hi Ellen

Lovely to hear you have had a good time:yesyes: , and great to have you back, WELL DONE for so coping so well.:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

kazzie
19-05-08, 20:10
Well Done Ellen:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: