PDA

View Full Version : hellooooo

pelly
07-05-08, 15:24
Hi there i am new to all this but heres a little bit about me. :) I have suffered from deppression from the age of 12 which got worse over the years and progessed to agrophobia.But over the years learned different ways to deal with it and had thourght i had most of the problems under control. but have suddenly developed vertigo :wacko: So here i am feeling a little bemused. that my body has gone into rebelious mode yet again. woo hoo:scared15: so here we go again maybe with a little help i may be able to avert a Riot :yesyes:

Pickle
07-05-08, 15:53
Hi Pelly :welcome: to NMP.

I found this site last year and it's been a 'life saver' for me. Click on the links on the left and you will find loads of information that may help you

Take care

x

milly jones
07-05-08, 15:57
hey welcome to the club,

as pickle says there is lots of useful info in the site, the forum here and real people in chat,

all the best

milly x

Lilith1980
07-05-08, 17:12
Hi Pelly

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

chalky
07-05-08, 17:19
Hi Pelly,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Trixie
07-05-08, 17:42
I'm new as well, hello:)

marie1974
07-05-08, 17:48
hello and welcome you will meet some great people on here and gets lots of good advice and support, everyone here is lovely xxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
08-05-08, 02:21
Hello Pelly And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well..........linda

pompey
08-05-08, 06:46
Hi Pelly and welcome to NMP. Nice to have you on board.

JulieAs45
08-05-08, 09:44
Hi Pelly :)

Welcome to NMP :D

I have had panic attacks and health anx for many years and about two years ago was diagnosed with Menieres Disease, it's very similar to vertigo so can really sympathise. Luckily I don't get an attack of Menieres too often at the moment and when I do I just tend to stay at home or in bed til it passes.

In a weird way being diagnosed with an actual illness helped me loads lol! It just means now if I'm feeling sick or dizzy as I do with anx, I'll put it down to Menieres and know it will pass quite quickly. Makes me feel better that my symptoms can be explained now rather than worrying what it might be.

Anyway enough about me lol! Welcome again, take care and hope you find all the help and support you need :yesyes:

Julie
:flowers:

Joe1981
10-05-08, 05:22
:welcome: to the site! :yesyes:

jesse08
10-05-08, 07:38
Hi Pelly. This is a really great site with lots of information on panic and anxiety and a great dealof support from its members. I love it!!

jimmytheshark
10-05-08, 12:19
hi pelly, welcome to the site, its a great place to be.
jimmy.