PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with an intrusive thoughts triggers

breakingoutthistime
07-05-08, 15:59
:ohmy:
Am normally quite a quiet person but do drink now and again to try and mprove confidence.
Being in an flat that isnt in a loud area is fine but when am in a situation that isnt its very thought provoking ie high street super market having to listen to noisy neighbours end up feeling very much in the spotlight.
Its always like this end up feeling like am being tested but its so far form the rational these people dont even know me and never will.
Its a control thing as well like need to control stuff that cant instead of just letting it be.
That is probably the hardest thing to deal with accepting things intrusive thoughts like even from TV can make me so angry because cant accept or be in tune with what is said on it.
Its insane but think alot of it is just desensitising but am such an anxious person it takes so much to calm me down if am in a state.
Alot of the time 70 per cent of the time everything seems so overwelming and powerful when it need not be.
Like dealing with a Citie can drive through it just about cope but going out of the safety of the car cant think of anything worse.
Also put alot of obstacles in the way of things aswell, because i know inside its going to FEEL overwelming terrifying and wont cope even talking to a confident person on the phone is hard going.
Realise so much can be accomplised by taking risk and embracing it but taking that step is really REALLY hard.