PDA

View Full Version : Postcards of Pembrokeshire................

Trixie
07-05-08, 21:45
required please.

I am not sure if this post is allowed and I will delete it if required.:)

Cathy V
07-05-08, 22:15
Hi Trixie, why wouldn't it be allowed? after all, we have a certain person who never seems to discuss her health problems, only seems to mention the fact that coming to live in europe is her dream and is working on getting herself here. She even includes a web address for her clothing business, so perhaps she's hoping we can buy some of her goodies to help with her air fare! Ive asked her a few times now what her particular health problem is but she never answers me. And whats with her poll on where we all live? most of the people who have answered have given the towns they live in, but she asks what country or continent not what town or villiage, and she'd know that from the little flags that accompany our names wouldn't she? but why does she want to know where we all live? She seems cheerful enough and i hate to sound so negative but i thought it was a health forum and i think maybe she's got a bit confused and thinks she's on facebook or something:shrug: ?

Sorry if this sounds rude, its not meant to be honest:blush:

Regards
Cathy x

honeybee3939
07-05-08, 22:17
Hi Trixie

I collect postcards old and new about the area where i live. I get alot of mine from ebay and there quite reasonable prices, not sure if you use ebay or not?

Hope others can help here too hun, good luck.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Trixie
08-05-08, 08:35
Hi Trixie, why wouldn't it be allowed? after all, we have a certain person who never seems to discuss her health problems, only seems to mention the fact that coming to live in europe is her dream and is working on getting herself here. She even includes a web address for her clothing business, so perhaps she's hoping we can buy some of her goodies to help with her air fare! Ive asked her a few times now what her particular health problem is but she never answers me. And whats with her poll on where we all live? most of the people who have answered have given the towns they live in, but she asks what country or continent not what town or villiage, and she'd know that from the little flags that accompany our names wouldn't she? but why does she want to know where we all live? She seems cheerful enough and i hate to sound so negative but i thought it was a health forum and i think maybe she's got a bit confused and thinks she's on facebook or something:shrug: ?

Sorry if this sounds rude, its not meant to be honest:blush:

Regards
Cathy x

:D

Trixie
08-05-08, 17:49
Hi Trixie

I collect postcards old and new about the area where i live. I get alot of mine from ebay and there quite reasonable prices, not sure if you use ebay or not?

Hope others can help here too hun, good luck.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

My friend has bought me some off e-bay trouble is the ones I am looking for a very popular and this pushes the price up.:mad:

nomorepanic
08-05-08, 18:25
Trixie - the post is fine

I can't help out though - sorry!

Trixie
08-05-08, 21:12
Trixie - the post is fine

I can't help out though - sorry!

Not to worry.:)