PDA

View Full Version : heres to friends, from a tearfull green

greenday1997
08-05-08, 05:24
its early in the mornin, i just got back from a mates n am writin this with a lump in ma throat.
just wondered how am so lucky i got such good friends around me, who really care, i dont honestly know what id do without em, and i dnno wot ive done thats so good to deserve people like that in ma life, in some ways theyve saved my life. as some ppl know i been in a really horrible place lately and havin a heart to heart with ma mate tonight, for about 5 hours, a really lond chat about everythin, i just feel so much better about stuff, i can see a light at the end of the tunnel. i spent so long tormenting myself about a broken relationship, day after day crying uncontrolable over anythin, going over and over it , cotemplating taking ma own life, its been 4 months maybe longer.
just feel like a big weights lifted off me. just cant believe how lucky i am to have some really good mates, go thru this world humble and try not to hurt anyone be happy etc, yet how did i deserve so good mates?!?
so i start this dry eyed and end up in tears silly eh lol
point is, i think things r gonna get better, it isnt easy can tell ya that much, its bloody hard, but i reckon am gettin there
sometimes it just takes someone to really listen to you, someone special, then you feel humbled i must be goin right somewhere maybe i do deserve to be happy, to give myself that bit of a break that i havent been.
ah man sounds so silly sorry for not makin much sense and i dnno the point in this post but i thawt id share. (maybe they were HRT tabs and not paracetomol) oh damnit lol :doh:
some people dont realise just how much they save someone, even a life.
heres to friends
cherish them
and here i go, with a clearer head, not out the water yet, but gettin there
watch this space

xBettyBoopx
08-05-08, 06:24
Hi greenday

Wow you sound greeaaaaaaaaat!! And you are very lucky to have such good friends, there aren't many in this world, I can tell ya.

I'm so glad you're feeling more positive and you sound real happy, that's fantastic.

Keep your friends close, they are a Godsend.

So happy for you.

Take care

Elspethhttp://www.tangotennis.com/images/GdEgg.gif

Lilith1980
08-05-08, 07:28
Hi Greenday

Its great that you are feeling so much more positive about things. Its true, having good friends around us can make all the difference when we are feeling so low.

Yes you do deserve to be happy so keep going and keep working towards this because you DO deserve it :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

JulieAs45
08-05-08, 07:34
Awwww Frank, you made me cry, your post is lovely hun and straight from the heart :hugs:

You deserve every bit of happiness, I'm glad you coming thru it I always knew you would :yesyes:

And while we are on the subject of great friends, thanks for being one to me and listening to all my rantings :hugs:

:ohmy: Does this mean you all better now and it's back to taking the constant p*** out of me and my Cockney/Essex acccent :lac:

Big hugs
Julie aka Peggy
:flowers:

greenday1997
08-05-08, 09:34
thanx elspeth and lilith :hugs: xxx its true friends like that are rare and i am lucky xxx still not there yet but at least i can see a light at the end of the tunnel :) xxxx

and peggy do i really need an excuse to take the P outa that amazing posh accent of urs :D lol xxx :bighug1: he he

thanx for sayin deserve to be happy xxx and netime hun ya know that n thanx for bein there for me too, ya dafty, appreciate it xxx :hugs:

jst dont tell anyone i sobbed like a girl or youve had it lol xxx

milly jones
08-05-08, 09:38
big hug hun,

mill xx

greenday1997
08-05-08, 09:40
thanx milly xx :hugs:

JulieAs45
08-05-08, 13:57
GREEN SOBBED LIKE A GIRL!
:whistles:

Sorry it had to be said!
:winks:

marie1974
08-05-08, 14:30
hi there i always think having someone there to listen to you is the greates form of recovery because the more we can talk the better we will feel and once you start feeling better everything else will get better too hugs xxxx

thevoicewithinme
08-05-08, 15:18
Hi green, I am glad that you are feeling more positive...hold onto that thought hun, it's very very important, as are your friends.

Kaz

kellie
08-05-08, 17:05
omg did you sob like a girl.
you would never make a brummie lmao
big hugs to you hun im glad you are feeling some what better. friends are important and go a big way to helping us through and make us see some sense in things. now are you gonna be in chat more so i can take the pee out off you again lol.
love and happinesss
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

maddie
09-05-08, 01:36
Hi green
It's wonderful you have a friend you can tell all your secrets to:secret:
and chat with about the things that make you sad as well as :emot-blahblah:
the ones that make you happy.:emot-highfive:

We're all here for you anytime too.
Keep posititve.
Maddie xxx